You're Cute - Charles Leclerc

#Resquested by the beautiful VettelFerrari
I hope you like it😚😊

Ps: Charles is so beautiful Damn it😍😍

**************************************

After a long morning working, a long shower was like a gift from the heavens for you. Charles, after the Hugarian pirelli test was visiting his mom by himself because you couldn't leave the country due to work reasons. But, since you had less work to do, you decided to leave earlier to take some rest today. The last months were being absolutely harsh. A lot of work to do, a lot of things to focus in and it was something you were kinda used to, but it was impossible to not feel tired.
You were so tired that ended up napping in the bed you shared with Charles.

You've missed him, specially those days you were absolutely tired because he was always there to cheer and cuddle you like a small child. He was an amazing boyfriend, the sweetest, caring and loving one. But he still had his own work to do not only with Prema, were he was going very well, but also in F1 were he was working with Ferrari. You were so proud of all his achievements because it was something he deserved. He was a hard working man, and being his number one fan was amazing. Specially because you could touch him and do other things ;)

You drifted in a deep sleep, only waking up probably 4 hours later absolutely confused ( I swear taking naps is dangerous, I always wake so confuse like who tf am I? Which country is this? What? did I miss uni today? Oh God its midnight *while is afternoon😂* okay ignore this 😂) unable to adjust your sight because the room was a bit darker meaning that the curtains were closed, but what really scared you was the fact that it felt like someone was laying next to you. You accidentally hit his abs *causing that weird sound thoo😂😂 it's so funny* making him gasp.

"Amour what the hell!?" He asks in surprise.

"Holy crap baby you're here!!!!" You giggle jumping out of the bed to turn on the lights making him chuckle when you go back to throw yourself on him. He giggles at your move surprised at how quickly you're awake." What are you doing here?" You ask making him giggle at your excitement.

"Testing was done earlier amour. I tried to call you since this morning to tell you, but you weren't answering. I went to see mom and then came directly." He kissed your nose and you've felt kinda guilty.

"I'm so sorry for not answering baby." You kiss his cheek. "I think I've forgotten my phone somewhere. I didn't touch it this morning because I had things to do and then arrived here feeling tired. I'm sorry." You say when he holds you with one hand by your waist while you attentively look at him.

"Ehmm I don't know if I forgive you." His hand trailed to the nape of your neck and intertwined with your long hair.He slowly massages it giving you the well known goosebumps.

"I know how to help you with that." You smirk when he smiles like a small boy before you peck him but he holds you by your back in place to deepen the kiss. Showing affection for each other was something that you two missed a lot since you were always away. "How about now?" You ask breaking contact with him while he kept his eyes closed smiling.

"Easier to decide." You roll your eyes causing him to chuckle and it was the sweetest sound in the world.

"I'm feeling really guilty for not picking you up at the airport."

"Come on, stop worrying about it. It doesn't matter princess." He smiles nodding at you. "And also, today is our grocery shopping day, and I'm sure you didn't went yet."