Our little secret - Max Verstappen

The pic, I-👁👄👁
A helpful quick dictionary 👀:
YBGN - Your Bodyguard Name
YLN - Your Last Name
YFN - Your Father's Name

•.•.•

Coming from an incredibly wealthy family was a prestigious blessing but the title came along with high influences, power, social status and fame. Being the daughter of the man in charge of the luxury watch maker aka Tag Heuer, had many perks.
Unfortunately for you, nothing was worth it, not even the fancy parties, designer clothing or jewelry, not when you were forced to hold a clean sweet image to avoid ruining the last name you carried. And you were mostly succeeding on it,  however, when it came to the Red Bull driver which your fathers brand sponsored, things had the tendency of getting out of hand, slightly.

You still remember how he'd caught your eye when you were sent by your father to oversee a last hour event with the formula one team in the beginning of the year. Max stood in the middle of the room surrounded by other men, apparently attentive to the conversation. He wore a simple white button up with no tie and a dark navy suit that made him effortlessly attractive. He wasn't the type of guy you would go for at first, but there was clearly something about him that you wanted to... discover.

You made sure that the entire party went perfect so your father would be so satisfied that he would just give you the job, which happened. He saw how excited you were and you finally found something that truly excited you: the Dutch man being part of it.

You two had teased each other from the moment your eyes crossed that first evening. No immediate contact was made or needed. The obvious long glances, flirty smiles, casual nods it was all the start of it. No one had a clue, no one imagined how from that day everything heated up so quickly and each time, it happened under everyone's nose, both of you wanted to keep it on the low. The last thing you needed was your father finding out that his little princess was messing around with a driver which would destroy that sweet image your father cared so much about. Your happiness was not more important than the name you carried, you knew it and this unnecessary gala you were getting ready for proved just that.

You reapplied the dark red matte lipstick matching the black satin dress which hung perfectly against your body. The material felt heavenly against your bare skin, and perhaps the straps made your back bones heavenly drawn as Max had told you teasingly whenever you were laying naked above his bed, or a random table somewhere you two would meet.
You reached out for the last accessory being the golden neckless with a small "M" hanging from the bottom. And now your outfit was complete.

"Don't forget to behave my dear" your mother lightly adjusted a few strands of your hair. "It's an important day for your dad and our family" she had said those same words for the past hour since you were getting dressed.

So, Not causing any trouble was it.

"Yes mother. I will behave." You smiled gently lightly touching the necklace.

No one even cared to ask about that necklace because everyone automatically thought that the initial meant "Mom". You smiled at the thought still remembering the day he surprised you with the necklace, a bunch of flowers and chocolate. Incredibly romantic.

Going down the stairs you could see your father having a brief conversation with the man who would be your bodyguard for the night. When it came to big galas like these, your father loved to keep control, Incase something happened. Yes he could be a control freak sometimes which drove you insane, and only one person could drive you even more insane and relive your body from all the stress. You hadn't seen Max yet but searching through the crowd you noticed Sergio Perez, his teammate grabbing a glass of champagne, meaning that Max was around, somehere.