Hugging the Floor - Daniel Ricciardo

I was already home after an horrible morning in the gym inside our condominium. I'm naturally clumsy and that's something I can't deny but it never gets old the fact that I'm always embarrassing myself. This time was worst because Dan was there and that's why I ran away from the place with tears. Now I actually wanna laugh because I'm so pathetic. But hey the floor was slippery and my trainers were wet because it's raining outside.
Okay, no! I'm still clumsy like shit!

"Honey, You're here?" The Australian man asked taking his jacket off showing his sensual figure dressed by the long sleeved Red Bull shirt.

"Hm.. Yeah."

"You're okay? I was looking for you everywhere."

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"You sure? I saw when you fell on the floor!"

"What? Bitch No I didn't fall. I was just hugging the floor, he was very needy." I say turning around to avoid his giggle.

"Oh really? So that's why you were crying?" His smirk was so contagious but I had to control myself to not laugh.

"It was a unique emotional moment." I answer making him laugh harder.

"Oh baby you're so clumsy, and I definitely love it more and more everyday. "

"I'm not clumsy!" I protest when he wraps his arms around my waist. "I was helping someone who needed."

"The floor?" He asks with that large smirk and I couldn't hold myself anymore.

"Sure, the floor." I laugh and he kisses my temple.

"I love you clumsy girl." He says taking my glasses off leaving me with blurred vision.

"Hey, Dan give them back!" He smirks loud while running upstairs with my glasses.

"If you want them come and get it!" He screams making me curse under my breath. I climb some steps of the stairs but I stumble as usual. "What's wrong? The stairs are needy too Honey?"

"You know your dick isn't the only needy Furniture we have here!"

"Smooth little bitch! I love your smart mouth!" He says getting closer to give my glasses back.

"Now no sex until next year!" I say and he laughs!

"Yes very funny Love, hands down!"

"Since I'm clumsy I might end up giving you the wrong hole, you know. So, no sex!" I say this time serious and he understands that is not a joke anymore.

"Hey, what? Honey no you stop playing with me!" I laugh harder at him while closed myself in the bathroom.

Of course it was just a joke, but let's see if he stops calling me clumsy.

But he's not lying so...