Preferences: How he Deals with your insecurities

I don't have wifi and Imma be like this for the next two weeks probably * cries in Italian * but I might transform these in one shots for each driver. Would you like that ? :)

*****☆*****

Daniel Ricciardo
When you think you're no longer attractive to him - Complements you from head to toe and tells you all the reasons why he's so in love with you.

Nico Hulkenberg
When you think he's attracted to other girls - he assures you all the time that you're the only one who crosses his mind (ended up being a rhyme and that sounds fine Jajajaja OK I'm done)

Lewis Hamilton
When you think you're not beautiful - not only tells how beautiful and perfect you are but also takes you to the bedroom to show in his OWN WAY that you're beautiful.

Sebastian Vettel
When you think he deserves better than you - he tells you about all the plans he has for the future with you trying to explain how much he loves you and he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with anyone but you.

Stoffel Vandoorne
When you think you're being too dramatic - Besides laughing at you he reminds you that he's always there to support you and listen to you just like you do even when you're too tired.

Max Verstappen
When you tell him you hate your voice - tells you how much he loves your voice not only when you're talking but also when you're moaning his name.

Carlos Sainz
When you're afraid he'll leave you for other chica - Always, everyday, every night he tells you that he isn't going anywhere and makes sure you know how much he loves you.

Esteban Ocon
You think you're fat/too skinny - puts you in front of the mirror and shows you how beautiful you are just the way you look.