Kimi Raikkonen - Soulmate

The warm water was like a massage in your body as you huffed the tiredness away after a boring annoying day. You couldn't wait to lay in your couch, eating something randomly while watching some shitty show on TV. The real point is: you just wanted to sleep somewhere and forget about your work.

Reminding that you'd have the next 3 weeks free to spend with your boyfriend only made you sigh happily even though things with the finn weren't going easily.

The man had a busy schedule and let's just say he was really particular in your relationship. Kimi had been married for a long time in the past, now you understood that he wanted to take things easy with you, but you never knew how easy it would be.

Differently from Kimi you loved showing affection everywhere, you weren't afraid to say what you felt, while Kimi was more protective, and sometimes it got difficult to say if he truly liked you or not.

True being told, you loved the Finn. His eternal grumpy mood that turned into loud long laughs whenever you two were together, his adorable voice in the morning to tease you, his awful jokes, or even him getting mad for absolutely no reason. That was the man you fell in love with, and deep down you wished the loved you back in the same intensity.

You knew Kimi was your perfect match besides the differences you two had, and that was the fuel to keep you going.

"Rakkaus? You're there?" his low voice woke you from your deep thoughts. "Is everything okay?" his voice turns into a sweet worried melody, something only you were used to.

"Yeah, yes, sorry. I didn't knew you had arrived." you reply drying your body with a large towel, while wrapping you hair the another.

You heard your room door closing, indicating that Kimi probably left. That was a normal thing in the last weeks, and you knew, you imagined that he needed space, so pushing his finn buttons wasn't in your to do list.

A simple pair of grey trousers, one of Kimi giant shirts you took from him, later you were ready for a fun afternoon of slumber. At least that was your main plan when you arrived from work.

"Hallo there." He smiles when he spots you getting downstairs.

"Hallo." You simply reply smiling back at him.

"Does pizza and milkshake sounds good to you?" You nod walking to the kitchen where Kimi organised some of the plastic bags he just brought.

You wrapped your arms around his defined back, kissing his muscles above the dark puma shirt. He looked faultless in his all black outfit including the fluffy black hoodie. It always looked sexy on him, specially when he had his cap backwards.

"You look so good." You mumble against him making him turn around to face you.

"You are so weird sometimes." This was his answer whenever you said something that made him blush. Kimi wasn't used to receive that type of compliments, yet you always showered and spoiled him as the good girlfriend you are, that always drove him crazy.

"My love." He whispered against your forehead kissing it briefly before burying him face in the crock of your neck. "I missed you, a lot." You only nod in reply, the feeling was reciprocal and you both knew it.

The cooler temperature outside was way different from the expected warm summer, and you were grateful for that. Not that you didn't enjoy summer, it just winter, and fall seemed like better for you, and that was probably the ice effect. Iceman effect.

"Should we pick a movie? I'm lazy as hell!" You admit making him smile nodding.

"Go ahead I'll bring something for us." You nod leaving his embrace, yet not falling to steal a quick peck from the finn who smiled adorably at you.