#14: George Russel

#Requested by this princess  WiktoriaSzyncowicz 💋
Never wrote about George before, but I really hope you like it, and thank you for requesting 😘

***..**

.
#14: "God I've missed you, I can't believe how long it's been"

**..**

George was slaying on GP3 and you couldn't feel more proud of him, not only because he was giving his best but also because that brought some good results as him winning the championship. Yes he did it, and you still couldn't believe it yet. Your boy, your baby has made it.

You could still remember those days he called you because he had a bad qualifying, or a bad race and you felt bad for not being able to be there, but you always gave your best to remember him how good he was and that he was capable of anything. Then a couple of months later he became Mercedes third driver and the rest is history.

He drove in the Hungary test and then drove to Force India during practice a couple races later. Ugh that was so exciting and emotional. He has achieved so much during the year but you still felt a little bit guilty for not being able to stay by his side, holding his hand and doing those cheesy things you do when he's home. But you had school/college to finish and ruining everything wasn't part of the plan. You had to focus on that just like George focusing on his motorsport career. But he was going so well! You were just too proud to stay quite.

Now that the season is over, and Testing too, he would be home anytime, at least that's what you thought but he didn't mention anything about being home. It kinda got you worried but you kept positive because in a way or another he would be back soon... And you two would finally spend time together doing crazy stuff but more than anything loving each other.

After baking a cake and some cookies you decided to go grocery shopping to refuel the fridge. Since the shop wasn't far and you were with George's car, it would be really fast. You didn't bother to take your phone since no one would call you at this time of the day, so you quickly strolled around the shop picking everything you needed for you house, including some things George like. He would love when he comes back home.

Less than an hour later you were in your garage parking the white Mercedes on his right spot. With all the grocery bags, humming a random song you get into your house almost dying when you saw George standing there smiling at your confused expression. You almost dropped the groceries but you quickly reminded that you had eggs there. Ugh they would look perfect on his adorable face right now WTF!

"You creepy you scared me!"

"Hey Sweetheart." his wide smile was so adorable. But he was clearly holding himself to not burst laughing at you. "Didn't you miss me?" He asks now walking towards you to give you a kiss that left you asking for more. You're not going to say anything? " he asks helping with the groceries.

"Can you let me process the fact that my boyfriend didn't told me that he was coming back today, and then when I arrive home with the grocery stuff he's suddenly standing in front of me and he almost made my heart stop because he scared the shit out of me? Because I seriously need to process that."

" I wanted to surprise you, so... Surprise baby. Did you like it? " it made you think. You were kinda disappointed but still happy to see him.

" No! No because I wanted to prepare something special for you, to cook and all that stuff. Pick you at the airport... "

" You baked my favorite cake and cookies. But most importantly you're here and that's what makes me more happy. " he holds your hand briefly pushing your body against his so he could kiss you one more time. And it felt really good. Only George could make something like this. This boy. "God I've missed you, I can't believe how long it's been. " He whispers in your ear.

"Ugh if you start getting all cheesy, it's gonna be even longer before you see me again." George laughs at your answer.

"Aww and here's me thinking you didn't miss me at all." he shakes his head and kiss the tip of you nose making you giggle. "YN, thank you for being so patient with this, all of this." He's serious now moving some strands of hair from your face. "Everything you did meant the world to me."

"I love you George. I'm so proud of everything you achieved this year. It only shows that there's plenty more to come from you."

"All of this was thanks to you. You believed in me and never left me down even being away. I love you so much more, you can't imagine." you slightly nodded holding him tighter.

"We should celebrate this. How about cooking together, like we always used to do?" you ask caressing his cheek.

"Besides the fact that I cant cook, that sounds good, then movie night?" he kissed you hand when you chuckle.

"movie niiiiiiight!" You answer excited before kissing him. "I'm so happy you're home George!" You say sincere.

"Me too princess, I'm happy to be with you." He pinches your cheeks making you laugh.

**..**

Okay so, I'm struggling to write the Max Verstappen requests which is weird 😂😂😂 While is being easier to write about Seb, Kimi and Lewis. I need some real inspiration from the heavens uuugggggghh!!!!!