Preferences: You Two as a couple

SURPRISE!!! HAPPY FRIDAY❤
I didn't expect this today😂 but...
Thinking about a second part 😁👇

.
.

**..**

Charles Leclerc - Romantic Couple

Char and you are the cutest, corniest. Definitely everyone's favourite couple. Kissing in front of the cameras isn't a big deal for you two, because whenever you're around you could only see one another.

Daniel Ricciardo - The Non-Fake couple

Yes non fake. You two are absolutely different from one another. While he's extra loud, you're more shy and quiet. Everyone thought it was a management stunt for the cameras and the media but there is nothing more than love between you two. And Daniel surely knows how to show them how real things are between you two.

Sebastian Vettel- Quiet Couple

At first people thought and believed that it was weird that Seb was with someone like you, knowing how innocent you looked but it was all because both of you choose to mantain all the PDA behind closed doors. You two had built a strong comfort-zone but whenever someone got to know you, they discovered how wild you could be, making you a perfect match for the German.

Lewis Hamilton - Clingy couple

PDA, PDA everywhere. Touching each other is a strong game, it doesn't matter if it's holding hands, hugging, kissing or even joking, each hands always found their way to each other and the cameras never fail to catch it. The only moment you two were seen away from each other was when he was inside his W09 cockpit away from the garage. You two definitely love each other and never failed to melt hearts with your ship-able presence.

Kimi Raikkonen - Strong Couple

You and Kimi had a lot of things in common and that's what made keep your relationship on the low despite all the struggles you two been through. The media always thought that you two wouldn't last longer than a month but your love for each other only got stronger even though you two had so many problems in the past. Truthfully saying, all those things only made you love each other deeper.

Max Verstappen - The Young Couple

Oh yes! That one couple everyone envies. The way you support Max was always interesting, specially for the fact that you two were the youngest couple of the paddock. All the media attention, all the cameras around you two never seemed to bother you. Yet, something everyone knew and love was the fire and love you felt for each other. Well being young comes with some traits ;)

Fernando Alonso - Outgoing Couple

Nando, he was always so romantic and shy yet so natural and naughty. He loves to take you anywhere and everywhere with him making sure you always have fun whenever you two were. He had no problems to share constantly pictures of you two pranking, joking around like two little idiots who are absolutely in love with each other. (This one's for my gurl Leyla ❤)

.
.
.
**..**