Pick-up lines Master - Lando Norris

•.•

You're the newest member of the McLaren team, staying under the engineering team wings. You got quickly comfortable with just everybody even joking around with your team principal, and all the members of the team. After swapping places with an engineer in the UK, you gained the opportunity to travel with the team and have the best job in the world as part of Carlos' side of garage with who you got along well, but that wasn't the only one. The other driver, Lando oh dear.

Since the day your eyes crossed you couldn't help but melt into those comforting eyes, with the cutest and warmest smile you'd ever seen. You had a crush on him or should we say: You always had feelings for him and that everyone knew, and it didn't take long until you started being playful with the young Brit.

Something you didn't know was that Lando was head over heels ever since he saw you entering the meetings room for the first time. He still remembered how your eyes meet and you sent him a timid smile shyly. You were simply the most beautiful girl he had laid his eyes on, and he did not plan to lose you, nor did he plan to talk to you either :D

•.•

A few months later, the entire team had to run some updates on the sim, so you were on duty with both sides of the garage and a few other engineers. You had been your playful self that day and some people just noticed how Lando fought the urge to stare at you, specially when you got up to grab yourself come coffee just outside the room, leaving Lando and his engineer by themselves.

"So, you like her like her?" He asked at Lando who's eyes went wide

"W-whaa? No I don't what are you talking about? No, we're just friends." Lando scoffs hiding himself from his engineer face.

He sighs "You know, you should just tell her. You have to."

"Riiiight sure, because YN definitely likes me back and this isn't going to ruin the beautiful friendship we built at all, right? Oh and we can totally date other people in our team."

"We both know why this rule exists for starters."

Lando rolled his eyes "Your point?"

"It's a terrific idea!"

"It's a terrible idea!"

His engineer glanced at you walking in and sent you a mysterious wink while Lando was trying hard to cover his face so you wouldn't see his cheeks

"Okay." His engineer sent him a yellow smile getting up "Then let's go back to work. YN? Should we get the time sheets from P3?"

You looked up confused "Yes but you're the only one who's authorized to pick them up."

"Then you come with me." He smiles widely glancing at Lando

You giggled confused still following him behind to the main engineering room .

"So, are you having fun?" He asks nonchalantly walking side by side with you

"Well yes, although reading numbers gets boring sometimes."

He hummed in reply "I might have an idea to spice your day then." Your eyebrows raised and you stopped midway and he laughed at your face "Not like that you silly girl" he shook his head "How good are you with pick-up lines?"

"To whom they shall be?"

"It's Lando a good candidate?"

A wide smile quickly spread on your lips as you looked ahead. It was game on!

•.•

"Hey Landowner!" You walk in placing some time sheets above the table

He jumps a bit at your proximity "hmm hi, hello, hey."