Marriage Fever- Lewis Hamilton

Lewis glanced up at his newlywed friends, their contagious happiness not failing to get him as he watched their first dance.

For a moment he imagined himself in their place, feeling that crazy energy, he imagined how his heart would beat fast, how his stomach will be full of butterflies as he watched you walk down the aisle, but specially how you would smile at him, like you always did whenever you two were around.

But at the same time, he was somehow afraid of the idea of marrying you. You were completely different from him, you always loved to be behind the scenes, that was one of the reasons why your relationship had been a secret, except for your close friends and family. Still, Lewis completely believed that you had to be the one. Your patience, your perseverance, your warm contagious heart, your self-control, your beautiful big smile and giant teeth had stole his heart for good.

And when he saw you entering the room you'd share during the weekend in St. Petersburg, your big smile and sparkling eyes when you saw him brought those questions back.

Even two days later that had been bothering him even more, while you always kept showering him with affection, every time he made love to you, you made sure to remind him how much you loved, wanted and needed him even in the least necessary moments. His self esteem sometimes failed easily when it came to you, and surprisingly you could feel that even when he never told you so.

You glanced from your phone when Lewis sat at one of the couches near the bed you two were sharing. Since the night before he seemed worried about something and you dared to ask but he didn't say anything to you 'I'm okay baby just excited' was his excuse but you knew him better than he did. Something was bothering him, even though he denied to tell you.

"Hey." you called out and he glanced at you. "I love you, never forget that." he smiled adorably and nod, bitting his lip as he looked down thoughtful

"I love you YN, a lot." you gave him a small wink getting his attention back to his phone. As you scroll through your Instagram you could see Lewis just liked a couple of pictures and you decided to see what it was about, some of his friends had married and some other celebrities he knew too.

Okay, weedings are nice. You looked up at him in thought of what he was thinking and why he looked somehow so uncomfortable.

"Can I have a kiss?" You ask snuggly to which he nod, not really paying attention to you until you stood in front of him. "Like now?"

You sit on his lap, his arm finding the way around your waist, while the other squeezed your tight, caressing the warm skin there.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks against your lips inhaling you addictive perfume.

"Like right now?" you ask stealing another long kiss from him. "What is it?" He took a deep breath when you put your hands on each side of his face, rubbing soft circles on his smooth skin.

"Would you like to get married to me, one day?" Your eyes widen, and you bite your lip in anticipation. You look at his beautiful brown curious eyes, trying to find any hint of a joke but he was serious, he was determined, and somehow extra excited.

"Yes, yes I would." You reply seriously yet a small smile creeping up your lips.

"How would you like the day, the ceremony... -"

"Babe, you know me better than anyone." You got up giving a few steps back. "If I could just go there and sign those papers without anyone else just you and me that would be awesome. Our parents would probably get mad at us but we could always do a private dinner or something for them to celebrate. That's all I guess." You shrug putting some strands behind your ear.