Be strong - Lance Stroll

Lance's first F1 season wasn't going too well as we expected.
He was so excited to be in the car, and it was happening but he wasn't able to finish any race which made him very frustrated.

After the Bahrain GP, and testing, I asked him to come to LA, and his parents agreed that it was a very good idea because he needs to relax and just focus in what was important. So I asked my boss to work at home and he without any doubt accepted at the same moment which made things easier to me.

Seeing Lance worried and sad wasn't something that made me stronger for the fact that we're very connected and I'm very sensible and vulnerable when the subject is him.

After cleaning our room and cook I went downstairs, the TV was on but his mind was somewhere else.

"Dinosaur, I've made chicken soup for you it's your favourite!" I smiled at him. He held my hand and guided me to sit on his lap. He passionately kissed me, but it was so easy to feel how sad he was... " I love you!"

"I love you!" He smiled and I kissed his temple while he puts his arms around my waist holding me tight to his body.

"You need to eat love, please come." He side smiled and shook his head.

"I'm not hungry baby, I'm so sorry!"

"But it's soup baby... I've made it exactly how you like it." He shook his head while I guided him to the kitchen. We both sat at the mini table near the backyard, I served his soup, took some bread and gave it to him. "We're going to share it okay?" I asked and his smile went wide. I gave one spoon to him and I took one. I let him taste first and he closes his eyes feeling it.

"This tastes so good baby... Gosh we need to get married ASAP!" He laughed eating more making me laugh at his adorable face.

"You want more?!"

"Yes please!" He says and side smile at me.

"I want to take you to one place..." I said and he Turned around to look at me. "Don't ask me, it's a surprise!" I smiled and he did the same.

"Thank you!" He smiled and gave me a long peck.

"You can't thank me for feeding you! That's my job anyway!" He smirked and then I understood what I said. "Not like that!" He shakes his head. "Oh boy you eat like a baby! God!" I stated cleaning his mouth with napkin. "Let me show you how to do it!" I said grabbing my own spoon and feeding him slowly like a small baby. He couldn't stop smiling because I was spoiling him like I always did and he always enjoyed.

You know, even being so adorable, an amazing guy and doing everything he can to achieve his goals he stills have so many haters... and I don't understand why! He's such an adorable kid and loves what he does, he just doesn't deserve to be treated like he his and that's why I always spoil him in my own way. He's amazing and the world would never ever see his beautiful side of him.

"I'm going to do the dishes love." He stood up and took everything from the table. "Then we brush our teeth and watch a movie?"

"Sounds very good!" I said but I didn't want to leave him alone. So I helped him with the dishes what ended with us doing a war of water and foam that left us completely soaked.
We finished showering and less than an hour later we left to the place I wanted him to go.

We drove for about 30 minutes. Lance looked confused with each passing minute until he realized where we were. I saw his beautiful dark brown eyes shining bright. The beach was his favourite place on earth and he always enjoyed to spend some time there, but since he became an oficial F1 driver his schedule got tight and it became more complicated to enjoy these simple and small things. He smiled looking hypnotised at the waves. He squeezes my hand tight still not looking at me.

"Come, we're not at the place yet!" We both smiled excited at each other while I held his hand.

It had a half-hidden place that looked more like a grotto, the waters were clear and clean just an incredibly calm, serene and beautiful place... he left my hand and walked by himself to the place. I just stood there watching how amazed he was by the view.

"I thought only Norway looked this perfect..." he smiled still amazed by the beautiful rocks. "Thank you honey! You can't imagine how good I feel only for being here." I smiled and hugged him from behind.

"Lance?!" he smiled and looked at me. "Do you see those waves?" He looks at the waves in front of us and nods. "Can you see all the sand there where the waves stop?" He nods again. "Is the sand destroyed by the waves?" I asked and he nods and chuckles. "So you're the Sand baby... the difficulties are the water ! No matter how strong the water comes, it never does nothing that much relevant to the sand, and the sand never gives up! She stays there.. you have to do the same love! Keep fighting like the sand! Let the entire ocean come if he wants but be sure that you'll beat him! You're better than him and you'll always be." I pet his hair making him smile at me adorably.

"I will never be able to thank you enough for what you're doing to me... I love you so much and I hope I can spend the rest of my days by your side. I feel lucky to have you, not only because you're so beautiful, but also becsuse you're so intelligent, goofy, adorable, annoying, and the most perfect girlfriend in the world! I pray to God to give me life enough to grow with you, to see our kids and grandchildren, but most important to protect you from anything bad!
Love you! I love you! I love you!" He kissed me so softly and passionately that only made we want to stop that moment.

"I love you more Dinosaur... I just want to be by your side forever no matter what happens!" He kissed me once again and it suddenly started raining.

We both looked at each other and smiled. We went running to the car but ended up doing stupid things like dancing and singing in the rain. And that just made that day and the entire week better...