Chapter 11: You should've listened to Macy guys

Clay's POV

"Oh come on!" Cried Ava as she saw Macy sitting next to me. The others shook their heads in disappointment as she stood there, like all the blood drained from her face and she was just a statue, like me.
"Hey! Knights! Clay is back!" Shouted Merlock.
Macy then turned to look at me, now with a cute smile then stared back at the rest of the team with a smug look on her face.
"I told you guys that he was alive!"
Lance stepped to the side to take a glance at me. He stepped back to Robin and I heard him whisper "I think they both lost it. We touch them, we probably die."
"I heard that." Hissed Macy.
"Um ok. Merlock, why should we believe you? Last week you told us that Robin was eaten alive by a cow so we searched through every cow mouth in the kingdom and realised that he was just trapped in the toilet because you accidentally put child's lock on the handle"said Ava.
"No! He's Telling the truth!"cried Macy
"Macy-"
"No!Clay!Let me speak! Merlock can-"
She was interrupted by a bright, red and blue flashing light with a loud alarm.
"Knights! Get to your places!" Shouted Aaron.
"There! Perfect! I'll show you all that he is alive!"
"Macy, what are you doing? I asked.
"I'm bringing you back to life, Clay. We can be together again."