Chapter 75: destroy

Clavam's POV

Something is drawing me near to the monster. This...Feeling. It's like this...thing is part of me and I will do whatever it takes to cling onto it like a magnet.
Macy is long gone from taking control fully over her body now.
A dark force inside the giant rock golem is making me stronger for some reason.
WeMy eyes were still glowing. Anger started to bubble in my chest. It was a flaming pain that I could not comprehend.
"D......destroy."
My arm lifted up with the mace in my grasp. I shook my head, my face full of disbelief.
"She can't be...fighting back?" I said under my breath, "she's growing...stronger?"
"Destroy." A voice not Macy's or mine came out of my mouth.
"No..it can't be! I'm the only one in this body...right?"
"Destroy." It said again, the echoing pain bouncing back and forth in my head.
"DESTROY."
At that moment, my mace swung wildly at the stone monster.
I no longer had control over her body. A bloodcurdling scream shot through my left ear like a bullet.
The monster groaned and tried to whack me off it's face like a mosquito.
I gripped onto its teeth as I  swung my way up to the top of its head.

A/n: this is months later and I can't bear to read the rest so I'm cringing
Anyways,
Back to Le story

For a moment I made contact with the stone beast: his eyes were a deep purple with electricity buzzing inside it. My mind couldn't bear the thought of there being some actual life inside of it so I kept on climbing.
I reached the very top to see a ring of tall rocks precisely placed in the middle of the head.
On it, intricate writing flowed throw it; it also gave the rocks a peculiar glow which made me want to get off as soon as possible.
I gathered in all of my strength and slammed my mace against the stones.
No cracks.
I done it for a second time but with a Nexo Power.
Still, no cracks...nor scratches.
It was like it was invincible for some reason.
And to make matters worse, Monstrux and Jestro, who was clutching one of his gargoyles soo tight that you can see the deep cracks and scratches from where he was holding him.
"Bwahahaha! It's useless! You alone can never destroy my baby, isn't that right colossus?" Taunted Monstrux.
I froze for the first time after my rage.
He's right.
It is useless!
How could I alone destroy something which is a thousand times taller than me, five hundred times wider than me and one million times stronger than me?
A smirk spread across my face.
The cloud seemed thrown off at the fact that I was about to get obliterated and I was somehow: 'happy.'
"What are ya smirkin' about!" Jestro croaked as the gargoyle gently placed him on the head.
"Jestro, your best friend, Clay Mornington is dead thanks to cotton ball man over there!"
"Wha-what?!"