Chapter 36: The Descision

Macy's POV

Me and my parents stumbled onto a cobbled road, with a vegetable truck nearing us.
I rushed infront of the high speed vehicle with my hands wide, signaling the driver to stop.
I heard the wheels screech as it halted.
The man opened the door.
"What on earth do you think you are doing-" he stopped talking when he looked at me and my parents.
"Oh no! My majesties! Please, come in!"
The vehicle smelt like sweat and dried leaves, making me gag. The three of us including the driver were pushed extremely close, making my dad look like he was about to hug the man.
I tried to stay as polite as I can, although the drive was not helping me with my mood right now. I stared at the window as it started to rain.
Great. What's better than going through 3 weeks of despair, rain to set the dramatic mood.
Time passed by, when we finally arrived back at the castle, smelling like Brussels sprouts.
After cleaning ourselves up, Aaron and the rest of the NEXO Knights decided to visit.

They all bowed to us, making me feel nauseous.
"Knights, you may know the situation on our hands with Clay a.k.a Latum. And let me say that I have a solution. Aaron, Axl, Lance and...Macy..." I shot a glance at him.

"...you must kill Clay Moorington."