Chapter 28: The Book

Evil Clay's POV

"Yup. I said it, he's a murderer."
"I-I don't believe you." She said.
"Ohh yes. But you should."
"Why?" She asked firmly.
"We're the same person, Macy. You see, the reason why that Merlock can sense Clay is because all of this witchery. Black magic.
He has magic in him.
What you have seen before, that was just his good side. I am his bad side."
She stared at me, horrified.
I continued, "When he or should I say...I was young, My parents asked Merlock to split my personalities in half. The reason for this was because my parents weren't normal people...My father was a rogue wizard, a former close friend of Monstrux and my mother was a witch who served King Arthur, when he was still alive. They lived together in harmony, trying to keep their identities a secret from eachother and anyone else.
But not all secrets stay hidden.
When mum found out he was actually a friend of Monstrux, she tried to turn him in. That was when they stared fighting. That was when I arrived. That was when I killed them. It felt good." I laughed.
"CLAY?! I thought your dad was drunk?!"
"Ohh he was. But the alcohol influenced him to kill her."
Macy was shivering with horror.
"I, I don't believe you still. Any proof?" She sneered.
"I have more than some small proof. I have his diary." I said as I passed the book to her.
"You stay here now.Any attempts of escaping," I gestured me slicing my neck.
"Ha. You kill me? I don't think so."
"Ohh not you, the good Clay."
I walked off out of the dark room, leaving Macy to read the book.