Chapter 58: Indeed

Macy's POV

I woke up at 6 in the morning.
I stumbled downstairs to the throne room as all the Barrons stood up and bowed.
"Good morning, my queen."
"Don't- don't call me that. Please. Macy will be fine." I said.
They nodded as I gestured them to sit down.
"So about the recruits you requested, they have agreed to fight in your army."
"Perfect!" I said, "How about the bots?"
"We are still talking them into it. But most of them said that they will protect the kingdom."
I felt like I wanted to jump up from my throne and run around, screaming with joy like an idiot.
I think I can actually pull this whole queen thing.
"What shall we do if we win this war?"
War? I never thought that this was actually a war.
"Umm...Thunderstrux should be contained or if possible, destroyed. The architect, keep him imprisoned in our cells for life and Jestro...prison him for only a few weeks then let him out. It's not all his fault that he's evil. He's just an easy target for Thunderstrux."
"And Clay?" They prompted.
"Clay? Let him go. Latum would probably be gone at that time."
"And if he doesn't? Shall we execute? I mean, he has committed murder to many of our citizens-"
"No! Don't! I need him- I mean... we all need him!"
"Macy, we all know that Clay is your best friend but we need to do this for our kingdom. Would you really risk losing your people just to be with him? Would you?"
I stayed silent.
"I...Don't...Know."
"Do you maybe...have a crush on him?"
My eyes widened.
"Wh-what?"
My face was pure red.
They sighed.
"This is going to be hard."
Indeed. It was.