Chapter 50: Jestro's OTP

Latum's POV

"I'm here." I said, as Thunderstrux gave me a damp and cold hug.
"My boy, I av missed ya. Clay was stupid. Good thing you have full control over him now."he said.
I nodded, happy to see my uncle once again.
"Where shall we attack?" I asked.
"The royal castle."
"Sounds good."
I boarded onto one of the three brothers with the wheels on them and rode off with Jestro on my side.
"So. I have heard you were close friends with Clay. Is that right?"
"Umm...yeah. But Macy is closer. He has a crush on her you know."
"Yeah. But why? She's the princess and everything but I thought he liked saving damsels in distresses." I said.
"That's what I thought when I told im. He said he just liked getting the gratitude from em. It makes imself feel like a good knight. But with Macy, she can defend herself. She is not like any other girls. She's unique in a good way. That's probably why he likes her.
"I don't think they might hit it off though."
Jestro stared at me with shock.
"Why? They are made for each other! They look soo cute together and everything! I'm pretty sure Macy likes im back, but they're too scared to admit. Ooo! When they have their weddin I ope that they'll ask me to do some entertainment for em! Oh and their children-"
"Ok! I know. You ship them!" I said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
We finally stopped, leaving us at the front gate of the kingdom, ready to attack.