Chapter 63: Adrenaline

Macy's POV

It has only been ten minutes and half of my army are now dead.
My mind was racing.
What should I do?
"AVA! ROBIN! MERLOCK! WE NEED A NEXO SCAN QUICK! TRANSFER THEM TO EVERY SHIELD IN THE KINGDOM!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"What?! Are you crazy?! This can overload the system and cause our death!"
"Well...if we do nothing right now it can cause our deaths as well! What do you say?!"
Without hesitation, Ava slammed the NEXO power button as the gold dust soared through the sky into every single shield in my army.
Magic was coursing through my veins.
I could feel an adrenaline rush pump up in me.
All my troops had ultimate armour suddenly put on them as they slashed through the rock monsters.
At that moment, we killed remorselessly until the enemy's team had the same amount of soldiers as us.
Now it's a fair battle. I thought.
I leaped through the air whilst doing a 360 degree turn as I hit several monsters in the head with my mace in just a split second,
I kept on doing this with ease, as if I was an unstoppable force no one should reckon with.
After countless hours of pain and bloodlust, we defeated every last rock golem on the field.
"WE DID IT-"
"WAIT!" I cried.
Everyone stared at me.
"What is it your highness?"
"My mum and dad. We still need to find them." I firmly said.
We scavenged through
We then found a ripped red cloak that dad used to use all the time.
Mum's hammer was also on the floor, with a couple of blood dripped across it.
"No..." I said breathlessly.