Chapter Six: My Truth.

After he retracts his teeth, realization hits me.

I cry out and fall to the ground, the wet street soaking in my clothes.

My eyes wide in disbelief.

He marked me. He........Marked me.

We just met, and I showed my disliking towards him.

And he marked me.

I can only blame Fate partially. His wolf had most control.

But he still contributed to my demise. To my permanent spot by his side.

I throw my bag off and grip my hair screaming. This couldn't be happening.

I didn't want to look at him, touch him, be near him.

I could never escape him. I could never be without him. I could never be independent.

I feel the tug on my heart, and i just wanted to cut the string off. So badly.

It was tugging so hard.

"Make it stop!" I scream, blubbering, shivering, screaming and crying all at the same time. What did I sound like? A mess. I sounded like a mess.

He kneels down in front of me in all his naked glory, and then stands up running off, faster than my eyes can admirer.

The tug gets harder.

"Get your ass over here and make it better!" I growl out.

I scream punching at my chest as the tug becomes unbearable and now it hurts to breath.

The soaked street below me reflects light getting brighter, and brighter behind. But where was this nearing light coming from?

All I knew is that the closer the light got, the better I felt.

I look behind me and scream beings a car was coming for me. Did I forget I was in the middle of the street? While it's dark? And raining?

It abruptly stops and the door is thrown open, and Fate steps out with a pair of shorts on. He walks over to me, and once he is close enough, I pounce on him, to get some relief and once he is holding me, the pain stops and I sigh in content.

When you have ill feelings towards your mate the tugging on your heart starts.

It is to make sure no rejection ensues, it puts you in a situation to where it's literally painful to be apart, and it forces you to talk it out of whatever the hell you want to do. But it's only after marking. Not before. If that where true, then we would hurt being apart all of the time.

I didn't like this tug. At all.

I didn't want him touching me. He could go die and I would care less.

After that thought made its way into my mind, I scream loudly and clutch him harder he nuzzles my neck again and kisses my mark, making me fall slack and feel tired.

Your mark is your weakness.

I was his now. I was at his mercy. Dangit.

"Darling.....It hurts to see you like this.....it hurts that you hate me." He says water dripping from his nose.

He sniffles and the drop falls on my face. Almost in slow motion.

It wasn't water. It was a tear. I could smell the salt.

His jaw was clenched, his eyes held pain, sorrow, and desire. He was broke. I broke him....

Just like he broke me.