Chapter 6: Moving

A/N: Here's another chapter. Fair warning, this chapter is unedited, please excuse any mistakes. As always, happy reading lovelies 😁😁

Yoongi's Pov

"Is that the last of the boxes," I huffed as I place the box into one of the spare bedrooms that I had.

"That should be it," Marissa replies back, looking around the room. I take a glance in her direction to see a sadness wash over her entire being.

I shake my head, mumbling incoherent words to her as I take my leave to go and help Jimin with his things as well. Jimin didn't like the idea of Marissa moving in with me, so I offered for him to move in with me as well. Some may say that I'm moving too fast, but in reality what is too fast and too slow anymore when it comes to love?

When you have someone you love, you grasp onto that person. You don't let them go. You don't make them sad or angry, you try to help them and make them as happy as they can possibly be. You give them the world as they give you all of that in return, so that's what I'm doing with Jimin. I'm giving him everything as he gives me his all in return.

I head outside to his moving truck, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek as I direct the movers on where they should place everything. A light giggle leaves his lips when I wrap my arm around his waist, his infamous eye smile making my stomach erupt with butterflies fluttering around.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Yoongs," He whispers. It almost sounded as if he's regretting something.

I turn him around so he's looking at me, cupping his cheek as my lips brush over his. "You came into my life, became my friend, supported me through this amnesia, and still managed to love me. You make me happy, and that's how you got me." My voice was soft.

I press my lips gently to his, our lips molding perfectly together. My heart flutters every time I feel his plump lips against mine.

"If you two don't mind, there are two children here with us," Marissa interrupts us.

Jimin and I quickly pull away from each other with crimson tinted cheeks. We both look to the ground in embarrassment. Slowly I lift my head to look at Marissa. She didn't look mad. There was a different type of emotion in her eyes. A longing emotion when she looks at me.

She shakes her head, going to her car as she grabs the last of her bags to bring into the house. I run to the car to grab them from her, I don't want her to exert herself too much. She packed her entire apartment by herself while trying to take care of two kids at the same time. People have offered to help her, but she refused to allow them to because she didn't want to take them away from each other or their own families.

"Let me grab these for you Marissa," I rush to her side to which she just shook her head. I peer at her face to see a stream of tears flowing down her cheeks. She was slightly sniffling, trying to contain the whimpers that were trying to emit from her mouth.

It was breaking my heart to see her like that. I don't know why, but I wanted to cry just seeing her in so much pain. The pain she's feeling is because of me. I'm the one who's making her feel this pain, this unspeakable heartbreak.

"Are you okay?" My voice held a genuine gentleness to it. I wanted to embrace her and take all her pain away, but I know that will only hurt her more.

I'm truly sorry that I'm hurting you like this Marissa. I hope one day you can get past this and forgive me for the constant pain I'm placing you under. You may not understand it now, but you will one day, I sigh to myself.