Chapter 19: A True Battle

A/N: Hello there my lovely readers. The next chapter will be the final chapter. This chapter will make you cry at the end, so prepare those tissues and I hope you all like this unedited chapter. As always, happy reading lovelies 😊😊

3rd Person's Pov

Weeks have flown by as Yoongi was preparing himself for the battle he's about to come face to face with. The black haired male had gathered his and Jaebum's gang for one final go.

Currently, both gangs were gearing up. They had had bulletproof vests on as well as a belt full of weapons, all at the paid expense of Yoongi. He bought all of the gadgets from his workforce. The questioned Yoongi, to which he told his plan.

They all nodded, giving the young investigator whatever it was he needed. The young male was nervous going into this battle. He had no idea what was going to happen, but he did know one thing, he was getting his children out of there safely.

Yoongi takes one look at everyone in the room, making eye contact with each one of them. Their eyes had reflected the same nervousness as him. He looked between each of them, finally seeing who he was looking for.

The blue eyed girl met his gaze, smiling warmly at him to reassure him that all was going to be okay, yet she didn't know this for a fact.

"There is a very dangerous battle ahead of us, one unlike we've faced before. I'm giving you all a chance to back out now," The black haired male finally spoke up. The air was thick. It was a suffocating silence that filled the room. Nobody wanted to back out, but nobody wanted to go either.

"I'm in," Jin finally talks through the thick air, having all heads turn in his direction. He stood there, tall and proud. The young man didn't care what danger laid ahead of him, this was to save his family. He was willing to lay his life on the line for his family.

Slowly, one by one, each person started to say that they are in. It was truly amazing to see them all come together just to save the leader's children. He was so moved by it all.

Picking up his handgun, he nods at everyone to signal to get moving. Before Marissa has a chance of leaving with Jin, Yoongi calls out to her. If this is the last time they might see each other, he wants her to know everything he feels for her.

"If either one of us are to die on that field today, I want you to know I love you. I want you to know that you're my only flower and you're the only one I hold dear to my heart. Try to come out of this alive, as will I," He whispers softly. You could see the tears forming in his eyes as he peers at the young mother's face. He doesn't want to forget her, or her to forget him if one doesn't survive this.

"Yoongi, it's as if you're already saying goodbye before we even get there," The young female whispers back. She didn't like hearing these little messages before a big battle. The last time he said something like this to her, he had developed amnesia.

What if this time he dies? What will I do? How will I survive that? Her mind had wandered to the worse possibility of this whole thing. She didn't want to think that way. She hates these kinds of thoughts, it made her uneasy.

He gently cups her cheek and smiles softly at her as he scans her beautiful face. He rubbed his thumb across her cheek in hopes of comforting her, even if it was a little bit.

"Princess, wherever this will lead us, we have to promise each other we'll be happy." His tone was soft and gentle. He held so much care for his wife who was trying to hold back her tears.