Chapter 12: A Day Out

A/N: Yes I know, another chapter! The video above actually matches how both Yoongi and Marissa are feeling, so I hope it fits well. This chapter is semi-edited. As always, happyreading lovelies 😁😁

Jin's Pov

"Let's go, we're going out! No more moping around like a lifeless corpse young lady," I scolded Marissa when I noticed that she hasn't moved for another two weeks.

The only time she would move would be to get her son ready for preschool, and Yuki ready for school. Other than that, she would sulk around. She looked like she was wasting away. I couldn't stand the sight anymore, so I'm going to do something about it. Even if I have to literally drag her out, I will do just that. She's not going to be a lifeless corpse withering away anymore.

Her and Yoongi have yet to speak to one another. I just hope that one day they will speak to the other, it's heartbreaking to see the both of them suffering.

Henry and I have been staying with them for a little while to ensure that they're both doing what they're supposed to do to stay healthy, but both of them are just too stubborn to do so. One is wasting away in bed as the other is spending sleepless nights looking at their wedding album. None of them are eating proper meals. They've both lost a significant amount of weight, and I can't take it anymore. I just can't sit back and watch them do this to themselves.

Marissa glares at me, turning away as she buries her face in her pillow. I sigh internally as I tug at her arm to pull her out of bed.

"Hey," she shouts. I just give her an unamused look.

"I don't give a shit if you want to go out or not, I'm taking you out and that's final. Now go get your pretty little ass looking like a decent human being before I force you to do that as well," I tell her. She looks to me shocked, taking a bath towel and going into her bathroom.

I smile in triumph, going to her closet to pull out an outfit for her. I want to choose something that will show off how beautiful she really is.

"Aha," I shout as my eyes fall onto a simple article of clothing.

I pull out a lacey zip up dress that was sleeveless with a light brown braided belt at the waist. It would reach her knees. It was perfect. I also pull out a pair of brown flats that had bows on the top of them. The material looked leather, but they weren't.

I feel like the outfit needs a little something more. I want to make her look absolutely stunning, so stunning in fact that it'll make Yoongi suffer even more for doing what he did to her.

Taking a look at her accessories, my eyes land on a white sun hat that had a line of light brown at the rim all the way around, it was a stylish one too. It was perfect. The outfit would give her the perfect summer look. It will show off her curves and legs. I smile at the outfit that now lays on her bed. It's going to be a hassle to get her to wear it though, she's more of a jeans and t-shirt person.

When Marissa comes out, she looks to the bed. I look to her and smile at her. She gives me a deadly glare that says it all for her. I hold back my laughter as I softly look to her wrapped in a towel.

"What is this," she asks. I laugh at her shocked state, I couldn't hold it back any longer, I had to. She was making it hard to not be able to laugh at her.

"It's the outfit I want you to wear. It'll suit you quite well," I choke out through my laughing fit.

"No way. Nope, this is not happening. There's no way I'm wearing that," She denied with her arms crossed over her chest.