Chapter 16: Coming For You

A/N: Oh my, it's been a while. I apologize my lovely readers, but here is another unedited chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading lovelies ^^

Marissa's Pov

I wake up in the warmth embrace of Yoongi's arms wrapped around my frame. A small smile tugs at my lips as I lay there. This is the feeling that I missed so much. I can now lay in his embrace again. I want time to be frozen so I can relish in this moment forever. We are finally together again, but I'm afraid that this happiness is going to be short lived.

There's still one huge threat out there coming for the both of us. I can't help but let that worry linger in my head. When is he coming for me? What will he do? Is anyone safe in this sick game of that crazy man?

"You seem as if something's bothering you princess," Yoongi whispers as he also wakes up. His morning voice was always my weakness. I never really knew how much I had missed it until recently.

"I'm worried about Jonghyun," I admit. I turn to face him to see him frowning at me. I hate it when he gives me that look.

"You can't let him worry you this much," Yoongi says as he sits up, pulling me onto his lap. Instinctively I snuggle into him. He has his arms wrapped firmly around my torso, it's almost as if he's afraid to let go. I guess we both are equally as worried as the other. This doesn't help my anxious mind at all.

"It seems you're worried too." My voice was soft when I said that.

"How can I not be? I went about it the wrong way in trying to protect you, and now you're in even more danger. We need to make sure you're safe, just, this time, the games are serious," he pauses to take a deep shaky breath, my heart pounding in my chest as I wait for him to continue. "The deaths this time around are going to be real. There will be survivors, we just don't know who's going to survive. You're the most important one to ensure your survival. You and the kids. We need to make sure the three of you survive this in the end."

I couldn't process his words fully. What does he mean by that? Is he saying that there's a possibility he may die for good this time around? That can't be true. I don't want it to be, not after my son and I just all became one with him again.

"Are mommy and daddy in love again," Hyeon bursts into the room asking with a bright smile on his face. I look to the small boy in shock. For a 4 year old, he's way too smart.

Yoongi nuzzles my neck as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. I look into his direction then back at our son who was standing there, patiently waiting for an answer. The hopeful look that twinkled in his eyes made my smile grow wider.

"Yes my son, we are," I reply softly. Hyeon squeals in delight, running around the house as he chants happily about being a family again.

Yoongi chuckles softly as he rests his head on my shoulder. I can't help but smile at the small action. Yoongi was truly the only one for me, life without him would be hell.

"Do you want to have a family trip at the zoo with Yuki, Hyeon, you and me," Yoongi asks. This would be our first family outing together.

"Yes," I exclaim happily. I want this to be us, as a family. The bonding will be needed.

Yoongi and I collect our kids, getting them ready for the day ahead. There's a small part of me telling me that this is going to be a mistake, yet I ignore it and continue to get Yuki ready as Yoongi gets Hyeon ready.

Oh, I forgot to mention, it's been 3 weeks since Yoongi and I had decided to be together again, and in that timeframe, we had taken Yuki back. She was really happy to hear that we were willing to try to salvage the love Yoongi and I had once held for one another.