Character: Treble

From one twin to another, Treble is much different from my original idea. Appearance wise she undergo many changes. From being black hair with purple highlights, to dyed silver, to being naturally grayish or silver, she went with in hair alone. Being a "mutant," Treble is unusual for an Ellicausan. She is born with grey hair and skin. Which makes it easy to see her complexion.

She too was older, in the twenties. Now that she is a kid, she is more so surprising. She is the shorter and younger of the twins. Treble is always the mature one of the two. Her mind is vastly more quicker than her sisters. She is always been a genius. However, more so due to being able to cross worlds. It is her that taught Bass about "the fourth wall." Treble is the logical, left side of the brain type. Her intelligence is inherited from her grandmother, a Brutten.

What is a Brutten? They look like human. But some can come with orangish skin. They don't understand religious concepts due to the nature of their upbringing. Brutten believe in proven concepts over opinions. They can be offensive to some.

Marie Ellen Jacobs is that grandmother. And gave Treble the signature teleportation: wormholes. But Treble improved it vastly. She can do it in greater numbers and timing. 

But as I said before, surprising. Her kiddish side includes listening to 8 bit music, dancing, and loving sweet things. Treble is a rocker in heart. Her favorite is Meatloaf. Meatloaf, ..., no comment about her. I also like Meatloaf. And she is my absolute favorite character I've made.

If you were to judge her personality, it would be similar to me. We are usually quiet. But she is less introverted than me. And tends to be highly dependant. Treble will tell you straightforward if she dislikes something unless you happens to be Bass. She likes pop and country music too. But if you play sad music, Treble will be moved by it.

If you were to judge Treble on appearance alone of how dangerous she is, you would greatly underestimate her. Other than her mind, she is a formidable foe. Her mutation is the ability to stop time like her mother. That is perceptual time of one's mind. Treble loves using doubles to confuse her opponents. Her favorite double is the sentient machine in Earthly Ties and Intelligence. Mainly because they of like minds. And that Treble loves to upgrade the other Treble.

Do not count Treble out in physical strength either. Her comfortable level of gravity tends to higher than earth's about close to double. And she will drop that self inflicted level of gravity to speed up. Although, it is not as fast as Bass's to speeds.

Treble's real name is May Ferrite. Her last name is a play of words from Ferrum, or Iron. It is due to the "Iron-like" will of each Ferrite. However, only one Ferrite lost a bit of that will: Alto. And the next chapter is about Alto.