Bass #2

Of all of my characters, Bass is the most inclined to music. And her version in the second universe is not different. Bass #2, as I call it, is the most diverse listener of music. She doesn't care what kind as long as she doesn't get too stressed from it. Bass#2 is the only human version of herself. Strangely, it is also the most powerful of all of her versions. Each and every ability of hers relied on mood, tone, and beat of music.  She is my original concept of what I first imagined her. And thus I imagined a futuristic version.

Her clothes isn't neon, but a bright mix set of clothing that included a yellow track pants or blue jeans; red, yellow, or a black hoodie trimmed with color changing lights or a simple colored shirt that covered her top; a pair of sneakers or bright yellow hover skates; a green over the shoulder, pocketed pack; her favorite set of red or rainbow Sweet Scull head phones that can separate the ear pieces for multiple listeners; and a jewel necklace that can summon Themis, "the Mad God."

She is a natural blonde compared to her other selves. At 5 feet and 2 inches tall, she is the shortest. But don't count her out on strength. She will lift a truck with ease. The most weight recorded was from a 30 ton building that fell at her. She didn't use her entire strength for it. She is considered an antihero. Her idol is Deadpool himself.

She does know about all of her other selves. As a fourth wall breaking character, she can know about things that she wouldn't know otherwise.

 I rarely include her, but I am planning to soon form a one shot story.  Be looking forward to do it. Just give me time, my life tends to slow me down on this.