Character Alto, Riada, and Jane

Sorry about cramming three is this chapter. I will add additional chapters to cover more. But it is a bit hard to describe Riada and Jane without Alto. Since it is Alto whom brought the two into the story drafts. First about Alto:

Originally she was the telepathic leader of the three. Alto is intuitive. But of course, I felt that there is lacking in depth about her when I started. I started with journal entry drafts to get an idea. Then I realize something, from an another character. Riada is her backstory.

The inclusion of how they met became my first story in Wattpad. I appologize the bad transition in the second chapter of that story. Aside that, Riada is my first Easter Egg. Her spelling backwards is my last name. Neat or not, I am planning in the future to add more.

Aside from the intrusion with the twins, they would of ran world to world. They see each other as master and student, mother and daughter, and as closest friends. From the entries, Riada grew into a strong leader who joins the three later. But in the current timeline, she is altered to grow with Alto and Jenniper, Alto's mother.

Alto's story with Riada gave me more chances for characters to include. And thanks to that. I am making Zi' Tam Ondia Nin Isl' or Battle of Pine Island. It is a prelude to Alto's second will braking in life. Alto always has a belief that someone can be given a chance to be more. And she tries to do so with Morrat first. Oops, I let that one slip.

Alto is a bit complicated in her relations with her family. She is a "dad's girl" but have not seen him in a while. She fights with her only brother, Hughe. Her only older sister and younger sisters adore her. But only her sister Jane refuses to join her. Jenniper, her mother, is seen as crazy by Alto. Crazy or not, Jenniper always protected her without Alto's knowledge.

This is the part I greatly explain why the nicknames. Soprana(Diana) or its root Soprano, then Tenor(Hughe), Alto(Nicole), and Bass(Leah) are from the quartet part of music. Treble(May) is another music sounding name. But what about Jane? Does she have one? The answer is yes. Her's in my draft is Flash. From which is given by earthlings.

Jane is the only one which two nicknames. Her family gave one too. But it is not mentioned because the nature of the nickname. If you don't understand, I just hinted it. Comment if you like, I might tell you.

Jane is the only one whom settles in another world. She is very distrusting of opinionated news. Her nature to protect her "second family" is commendable. In a way, she is following Alto's belief by raising Fey as a godmother. As the most adaptable "Alien" in Earth, she is highly childish.

She loves pranking and getting back at people. Her residence in an apartment for over dozens of years allows her to get to know her neighbors too well. Before Bass and Treble's births, she was the youngest. Currently she is an early adolescent compared to Ellicausans. And is well known in the fictional city of Souderton.