Spirit Guides Higher Tier

There is a lot of them. But I'm going to limit to the Earth based ones. Starting with...

Regional Guide Leaders: Spirits that orders the Regional Guides on special cases. They are given these roles to control the Guides of the region and maintain order. They are the local government official of which the Guides come for advice or warn. They are absolutely the first to investigate the region of any corrupt Guides.

Provisional Country Guides: They are the bosses of the Regional Guide Leaders and the Regional Guides. They report to the higher tiers than themselves yearly. The reports usually about death counts and increases/decreases of guide numbers. They are the lowest tier to call upon emergency gathering of Guides. One such event is the comet heading to Colorado.

Each country is allowed a maximum of three. And it is based on population. Provisional Country Guides each control several Regional Guides Leaders. And they can influence of whom could be the next Provisional Country Guide. But they have no say in the final decision of whom is picked.

Continental Guides or Deaths: The Grim Reaper falls into this. Deaths are the representation of the force of death. They must be strong to handle various spirits. A few like the Grim Reaper are naturally called Death. But for those not: They must serve a minimum of thirty years total and five of them as Provisional Country Guide.

Most Deaths can not be intimidated. They know the strengths and responsibilities. To pick a fight with one, is disastrous to most. There is a rare few who outsmart them. And they all answer to one.

True Death or Planetary Deaths: Only one is that Spirit Guide. And rarely that anyone meets that person. Often because the spirit can look like anyone. Gods often don't communicate with this being. Usually because it is the only spirit of the planet that would hesitate in killing them.

Little is known about this guide. But it is often depicted as one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. But his domain is only among the dead. He only appears in the eyes of the dead. And he can pick who will die next.