Jenniper the Mother

Treble:

"Well the last chapter was an odd one. Bass ate off the floor. The writer and I are collaborating on this one. Please take on the first part, writer."

Thank you Treble for that. Jenniper is our subject. If you haven't noticed. Jenniper first came into thought in the Journey with the Stranger draft. Not much is changed from the draft.

I wanted to describe the similarities from mother to daughters. Mostly about the twin's aspect of the similarities. I wanted her to have an attitude similar to Bass. Therefore the sunny attitude. Jenniper is sweet at best but has a darker side. That darker side is reflectively based on Bass's and Jane's angers.

Usually her first concerns are her daughters. Due to the motherly nature of her being. She is known to the multi galactic universe as "The Siren." Treble would you care to explain why? I know that you can do it better.

Treble:

"Well at first, it does sound odd to give her an Earthly nickname. But what do we know about her? She have been called a divine being at least a couple of times. She been in another world from eight hundred years to two hundred years ago. And possible before and after it. That makes it the longest time a known adventurer ventures in that universe."

"Could it be possible for her to be on Earth in the series? I say yes. Maybe that is why Jane resides in there. Sirens are known to use their voices on Earth. But it is unlikely for her to be one of the sirens in the folk tales. Because she is not born yet in that time."

"For mother, exactly like her children, to project voices in minds. I've done so to Riada as I first met her. It is a dominant trait passed on to every child of hers. However she also passes three recessives gene to me. Of all of her children, including me, she passes her greatest skill."

"That skill is the psychic ability to stop perceived time. What I meant is that I can freeze people in time as normal time proceed. It is greatly effective to machines as well. I've demonstrated it with the probe and satellite. Sadly it is a part of one recessive gene. The second is my "albinism.""

"That is why I am so gray in color. It is a rare genetic condition that a few have. But it helps distinguishes myself from Bass. My hair and eyes are also recessive. Consider Jenniper, my mother having been at least the third generation of cross breeding. I am talking about basic genetics and biology."

"The first generation have at least one grey skinned Ellicausan. The hair and eyes of that person is also grey. And one of four of their children will be born with grey hair and eyes but not the grey skin. Now this is how it gets tricky. If two people has this trait, the possibility of one child to have the grey skin, hair and eyes. is less than 1 in 8. It is likely near 1 in 16. But why? The 1 in 8 factors the hair and eyes. But the grey skin is applied to a more complex chain of genetic sequence."

"Sorry for rambling on. I wanted to show how the recessive genes work in me. I've enjoyed this. Hopefully more I can explain later. For now I say bye, sayonara, later, dude smell ya la-ter."