H3 Micro or Hydrogen 3 Microstar engine

Adult Treble awaits as she changes form. Her natural form is of grayish skin, hair and eyes. Her clothes snug tightly on her small chest and thin body. Light from her implant on her right wrist glows. She clicks on her remote.

The image of a round metallic machine with transparent tubes, copper-nickel plating, a single window in the middle, and wiring wrapping around the base.

"This is the Hydrogen 3 Microstar. The massive engine had to be overhauled from the original. Pressure forged nickel, steel, and iron formed the chamber. In the center is the lithium and nickel ignition switch. Copper-nickel plating magnetize the jump starts of the engine.

The Hydrogen fuses in the chamber like a atomic reactor in a nuclear plant. But the gravitational force the magnetized plating forces the heavier gases to focus in the middle. The surrounding hydrogen, helium, and lithium elements forms the outer shell of the fusion in the process of the fusion lifetime. The fusion lasts for hours at a time. Like a star, it radiates and heats the chamber.

The process to collect that energy is similar of a solar plant. Solar panelings within the chamber heats up. The tubes in them sends the hot nitrogen gases to the turbine to turn and cool it. Then the cool nitrogen gas returns to collect the heat again.

As the turbine turns, the mechanical energy is converted to electrical energy. The belt connected to the fan turns the generator. This then is used to power the ship and even jump start the next fusion process. Thus the wiring from the bottom of the engine.

The engine stops when the fuel is mostly consumed, and the vacuum sucks up the "microstar." After it is emptied, new hydrogen gases is poured into the chamber. And the ignition switch starts it again. And only in the most dire of circumstances, the engine to use a 50/50 mix of hydrogen and post-processed fusion materials. Because it could create abnormalities inside the fusion chamber."

Treble bows as she thank you for reading.