~two~

wow this is so short oop

the small curly haired boy bounced up and sat criss cross on the bed, holding a small kitten stuffie in his lap. "hihi mister."

jacob took a second to respond. he hasnt had a little in almost a year, and it made him a bit sad being in the room.  also, he thought, connor never ever told him that he had a room mate. jacob wondered if hari knew.

"hi little one, sorry for walking in." jacob took in the boys features. he had curly, brown hair that flew in ever direction. under his ocean blue eyes, there was a small birthmark, and around his nose were very discreet freckles. the small boy looked almost as if he was a painting, his facial features were just so angel-like. his body figure was quite small as well, and he didnt seem that tall at all either.

the brunette giggled and mumbled, "it otays," jacob smiled at his behavior. the boy quickly spoke up, "sooo whos you?" jacob chuckled as the boy tilted his head, a confused expression painted on his face. "my name is jacob, im friends with connor." the little nodded in response with a wide smile, fiddling with the stuffie from shyness.

"and who must you be, hmm?"
the small boy giggled.
"i little troye!"

kendrick lamars new album is currently the best thing in existence