~seven~

(not really edited)

jacob made his way back down the stairs, going back into the living room where troye had made a small mess. he quietly hummed to himself as he put away the mess into the bucket. minnie, jacobs small kitten he had only gotten a week or so ago, kept brushing his leg, begging to have attention.

hari walked into the living room, already munching on some of jacobs food like she always does. she sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her, telling her bestfriend to sit down.

he sat next to her, sighing and stealing some of the fruit that she had stolen from his fridge. "how was work?" hari broke the comfortable silence. jacob sighed again, "fucking exhausting." the girl chuckled next to him. "but troye made the day alot better, finally got pulled away from my constant working state. plus it feels good to have a little around, y'know someone to look after and take care of." hari nodded.

"he also called you daddy, for a second i thought you had already asked to be his caregiver." jacob chuckled under his breath and smiled, shaking his head. of course hari had noticed his liking for troye, jacob adored the small boy.

"no, but he is super adorable and amazing. i have yet to meet big troye though, so thatll be different." hari nodded and smiled, "have fun babes, i gotta go though." she stood up and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek, "but i can definitely see that he likes you alot, even though youve only known eachother for a couple of days." jacob let out a small titter, feeling happy.

______

about an hour or so after hari had left, jacob was still sitting on the couch going through some emails while minnie was laying on his chest. he sat in the quiet, occasionally hearing soft purrs, but then he heard small footsteps come from the stairs.

"jacob?" troye was awake and didnt know where to find the older boy in the big house.

jacob heard the small, confused whisper from the boy right as he turned the corner into the living room. troye had a big white blanket, from jacobs bed, wrapped around him, hair tousled a bit and sleepy eyes, making jacob look at him in awe.

jacob quickly shut his computer and moved it onto the coffee table in front of him, making minnie hop off of him and wander off. troye walked over to jacob yawning. "sleep well, love?" troye nodded, his cheeks turning a bit pink at the name while shuffled over to the couch.

"are you feeling little?" jacob asked when he patted the spot next to him for the boy to sit. "nuh uh not really, im just really sleepy." jacob nodded, "i hope you were comfy while you took a little nap," he watched troye yawn, "youre such an angel."

jacob tried whispering it under his breath, but troye heard and he just smiled and hummed. "oh gosh, did i say that out loud?" troye laughed and laid his head on jacobs lap.

the older boys heart melted at the sound.

"hey jacob?" troye looked up at jacob with curious eyes. the older boy let out a small 'hmm?' in response. "how many littles have you had in the past?" jacobs fingers twirled in troyes hair as the boy talked. "ive only had two. the first wasnt that long, but the last little ive had was also my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, but that was for about almost a year and a half long." troye nodded, still a bit curious.

"that ended about 5 months ago, so im not so much torn about it still, but i do get really lonely not having anyone to look after and i feel down sometimes." the boy frowned up at jacob.

they sat in silence for a few minutes. jacobs fingers continued to play with troyes curls as the smaller boy leaned into the contact. the silence was broken by a tiny rumble from troyes tummy, making the boy giggle and widen his eyes up at jacob.

"hungry? come on." jacob chuckled as troye sat up with him.

troye followed jacob to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs. "any requests for dinner?" troye pretended to make a thinking face, but he quickly responded, "mmm pasta sounds yummy, do you have pasta?" jacob nodded, preparing everything for the food.

_____

while the food was cooking on the stove, troye and jacob joked around.

"whats your favorite color?" right as troye was about to answer, jacob cut him off, "wait wait lemme guess,
is it purple?" troye laughed. "how did you guess!?" the boys laughed in unison.

"mines blue, its a very pretty color, kinda like your eyes." jacob stood up to stir the noodles, "hmm whats your favorite movie?" the taller boy smiled at troye, who was blushing, from the stove while he talked.

"i think my favorite is the little prince." troye played with a small curl dangling on his forehead.

"the little prince? ive never heard of it." the smaller boy gasped at his response, "what?!" troye was in utter disbelief. jacob laughed at troyes reaction, "we can watch it after dinner if you want," the boy grinned ear to ear, happy with the plan.

_____

as they ate, the two got to know eachother a bit more. asking questions back and forth, giggles and smiles as they answered. "so tro, when was your last relationship?"

troye got a bit quiet at this question, "umm not too long ago." jacob noticed the boys anxious eyes, "was it a cg/l relationship?" the boy looked down at his plate, "y-yeah, um h-he was okay."

jacob frowned at the boy as he talked, noticing something obviously happened in the past. he let the conversation go, not wanting to push anything out of him.

___

as soon as they finished, jacob cleaned up while troye went to the couch, sitting with minnie. he could feel himself slowly slipping into little space, exited to watch the movie. "jaaaakeyy, cmon!" jacob smiled, noticing the boy was feeling a bit little.

"coming!" troye was buried under a blanket, making jacob laugh when he saw. "hmmm wheres the little prince?" troyes head popped out, he immediately pointed to the tv. "right der!" the screen showed the movie 'the little prince'.

"scootch over bubs, ill come sit with you." jacob turned off all the lights and sat next to the giggling boy. troye quickly cuddled up to jacobs side, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

jacob pressed play and troye squealed, exited to watch his favorite movie. "you gonna wuv it jakey!" jacob nodded, "shsh its starting!" troye giggled before quickly sucking on his thumb, humming quietly as the movie started.

hi loves, make sure you are drinking water, eating enough and properly taking care of yourself!!