~fourteen~

after they had both finished their waffles, troye just woudnt stop moving around. "baby, youre being a little too squirmy." troye turned his head towards jacob and then basically jumped on him, spreading his whole body on him. 

"daaaaddy, i wanna play but i still wanna cuddle with you." the small boy had a pout etched on his face as he looked up at the older boy. jacob just ended up laughing, "well go on, go get some toys and we can play down here. ill even play with you as well!" the smaller boy gasped at his words, jumping up excitingly before running to the stairs while saying zoom like he was a race car. "troye no running!" the boy said a quiet oops and walked fastly up the stairs.

a few minutes later, troye returned with a whole bin of blocks and on top of that was another bin of little people and cars (he even tried fitting a few small stuffies on top of that bin). "mmph," jacob saw troye round the corner from the stairs and he jumped up qickly. 

"baby! you grabbed alot, here let me help you." the boy nodded with a smile as jacob took the top bin from him. "youre just a bit too little to carry that much, little one." troye giggled at his words. "tankyou daddy," he gave jacob a kiss on the cheek right as he put down the bin. 

"now hmm," troye looked up at his caregiver, a confused face wondering what jacob was gonna say. "well! lets build baby!" jacob sat down and pulled a giggling troye into his lap. "whatre you gonna build love?" the smaller boy just sat with a thinking face for a few seconds before gasping and answering. 

" i think 'm gonna make a town for all da small peoples!" he clapped and moved forward to grab the bin of blocks before dumping them all on the ground, which made a loud noise. jacob watched his baby boy carefully place blocks around the small area. 

troye turned around and held out a block, "y'wanna help dada?" jacob nodded and scooted around to the opposite of troye. he took the block from the littles hand and asked, "okay now where does this go?" troye tapped his chin as if he were thinking hard about what jacob had asked, which is exactly he was doing. the small boy scooted on the wood floor and pointed at a house that needed one more block to be finished. "dat can go right der!"

"okay baby, all done?" troye nodded excitingly before he grabbed the bin of the people and cars and set them aroud the "town". he grabbed two more and sat in jacobs lap, starting to play and mumble words as if the people were really talking.

as the boy played, he grew sleepy and jacob could tell by the yawns and the constant motions of rubbing his eyes. he watched the small boy entertain himself, sometimes moving off his lap to go to the other side of "town", but he always returned back to jacob. 

"be right back baby," before jacob went upstairs to his room, troye pouted but then nodded. as he hurried, he grabbed his laptop, troyes paci, and troyes stuffie along with the boys favorite blankie.

"im gonna work on something while you play, is that alright angel?" he handed troye his stuffie and paci while he talked. troye nodded, "mhm dadd- oh hi minnie!" the boy was quickly distracted by the kitten that had rubbed against the boys back.

after a few minutes of troye playing with kit and minnie, he got up and put his paci in his mouth before waddling over to jacob. "hihi daddy," he snuggled into his caregivers side, curious to see what he was doing. "whatcha doing?" he mumbled through the paci that was slightly hanging out of his mouth. "im making some rules for you baby." he kissed troyes forehead before covering the boy up with a blankie and turning on some cartoons for him. 

"i wuvs you daddy," the small boy gave jacob a kiss on the base of his neck with his pacifier, making jacob smile at him. "i love your more baby boy," troye snuggled closer to the caregiver before directing his attention to the cartoon on the tv.

_____________
theres probs lots of mistakes in this but honestly i feel so bleh but here you go!! a small chapter!! also troye dyed his hair,, i cant believe he did: that.

(he still looks amazing tho)