~ten~

when they arrived at the big tall building jacob worked at, troye was way more happier than earlier. jacob walked around the car, to troyes side and opened the door for him. he took troyes small hand in his and walked in.

jacob smiled at the lady at the front desk and troye giggled and waved. they went to the elevator and up to the top floor that jacobs office was on. "daddy ders lots of buttons," troye giggled and tried to press more buttons but jacob quickly pulled him back and laughed, "love, you have to listen, no touching the buttons okay?" the smaller boy shook his head up and down and stood on his tippy toes, giving jacob a kiss on his cheek.

when the elevator made a ding sound, troye mimicked it. "ding!" he giggled and jacob smiled while he kissed the boys curls, "youre so cute baby."

jacob walked them both out and down the hall. when troye saw hari, he knew that she looked familiar, but he didnt remember.

"daddy whos dat?" he whispered to jacob, pointing at her. "oh! baby thats hari! shes my best friend and she helps me with work!" troye gasped, he remembered he saw her with connor a few times.

"oh yea! dats concons fwend too!" troye giggled and let go of jacobs hand, skipping towards her, "hawi!" hari looked towards jacob and the boy and she smiled, opening her arms for the hug troye was bringing her. it was a bit of a tight hug, but troye tried to ignore it. "hi troye boy!" the smaller boy giggled at the name and pulled away.

"i wif daddy at work today," hari chuckled and looked up to jacob who was just watching in awe. "ahh, is that so? maybe you can help me!" troye gasped and nodded, "your daddy has a meeting verrry soon, so tell him get his bum ready!" the small boy laughed at the words hari chose to use and held his pinky out to her, "aye aye captain! i pinky pwomise ill tell him right now!"

hari looked at her friend, and boss, but mostly reffered to as friend. she saw how in love he was with the small boy, his eyes were filled with happiness and awe but mostly love. the way he looked down at troye was a way she hadnt seen jacob look at anyone in a very long time.

________

"daddy how was your meeting?" jacob had just gotten back frm his short meeting and slumped down in his chair and troye just crawled on his lap, straddling him. "exhausting." jacob sighed but kissed the boys nose. the smaller boy frowned at jacobs response, not wanting him to feel sleepy. "i sowwy daddy, but maybe i can go get you some coffees so you not rewwy sleepy!" 

troye was just about to jump off the older boys lap when he was stopped by jacobs arms, "baby that would make me so so happy, but you wanna know what would make me even more happier?" the smaller boys head tilted to the side, "hmm?" 

"if you give me a big boy kiss!" troyes face turned pink and giggled as he leaned towards jacob, closing the small gap between them. it wasnt a long kiss, just short but jacob was so overwhelmed with how much love he felt for the boy. troye pulled back giggling and giving him one more small kiss before skipping out of the room. 

______
just a short and sweet chapter

aND 1K WHAT THE FLUFFIN HECKLES IM HORRIBLE AT WRITING FFFHNNNBBBUt thankyouuuu💖💖

also i really like peaches
okie dokie bye lil turkeynecks