~nine~

"But but ja- daddy! I dont wanna go home! I wanna stay with you!" Troye was currently wrapped around jacobs waist while jacob was trying to take the boy home because he had work the next day. "Baby, you have to go to work tomorrow and i have lots of meetings, but you can come back when you are out of work!" jacob tried cheering him up, "plus connor misses you and so does kit!"

The boy looked up at jacob, tears threatening to spill for millionth time. "Daddy pwease dont make me go i dont wanna!" Troye was throwing a fit, gasping for air while he whined and cried.

"Troye!" Jacobs voice was a bit more stern which made troye flinch a bit and made his cries quiet down. Jacob lifted the little up, making the boy wrap himself even tighter around jacob. "Daddy pwease dont make me go," when troye spoke, it was a soft whisper, jacob could tell he was exhausted.

troye had stayed over for the last two days which meant he  skipped two shifts at work. jacob had almost asked if he wanted to live with him, but he didnt know what the response would be so he didnt ask.

he also thought that maybe the boy could just quit his job as well because jacob makes enough money for a family of a hundred and plus he would always get to have troye with him, but then again it was too early to ask and he didnt know what the response would be. he definitely didnt want to make the boy upset.

"Baby i promise you can come back tomorrow, okay? Kit misses you and so does con," troye nodded, giving up with his fit because he was exhausted and knew that he wouldnt win his way.

jacob went around the house, grabbing the smaller boys things while holding him. troye wasnt hard to carry, jacob was strong and troye was quite light. "wait wait daddy!" the small boy squirmed out of jacobs arms and quickly ran into jacobs room.

the older boy followed him into the room. when he walked in, he saw troye kissing the small gray cat multiple times and whispering, "ill be back vewy vewy soon minnie! pwomise. make sure dat daddy is goods!" he giggled and grabbed the small blanket he had grown attatched to from the bed.

troye ran up to jacob, making grabby hands at the older boy, wanting to be carried. jacob scooped him up and kissed all over his face, "youre so cute baby." troyes face turned pink as he squealed and wiggled in he boys arms. 

_______

jacob put troye in the backseat, knowing that the smaller boy would fall asleep on the 15 minute drive. when they arrived at connors and troyes apartment, he lifted him out of the backseat and grabbed the boys small bag.

jacob knocked lightly before he walked in, hearing sounds come from the tv in the living room. he slipped his shoes off and walked towards the hall, being stopped by connor.

"hi jac- oh is he asleep?" when connor noticed that troye was sleeping he quieted his voice and smiled. jacob nodded and whispered, "yea he was pretty exhausted." he heard connor chuckle as he walked towards the smaller boys room.

he turned on the small lamp and layed him on the bed, but before he stood up, the boys small hands were clutching onto jacobs jacket. his eyes were still shut as he whimpered, "daddy i no wants you to go, pwease stay."

troye had become attatched to jacob in the small amount of days that they had known eachother, but jacob didnt mind. he thought that troyes clinginess was cute and adorable, even when the smaller boy wasnt feeling little he was still quite clingy and was always attatched to jacobs side.

"baby ive got to go back to work for the day," jacob leaned over to the smaller boys bedside table and grabbed the paci along with the little kitten stuffie, "heres kit and your paci, baby. its your nappy time but ill lay with you until you fall asleep, yeah?" troye nodded, squishing the stuffie to his chest while snuggling up to jacobs side.