~eight~

allllll of the love from my heart goes out to all of the parents, children, and families that were affected in the manchester arena last night-

just a small helpful thing and very smart tip is, whenever you go to a concert ALWAYS look for where all of the possible exits are. my dad has always told me this and now i realize just how very important that is, always look for exits because it can be very helpful in any situation, and ALWAYS report if you see or hear anything odd at a concert.

i love you all so much and stay safe and make sure you are drinking water, sleeping, and eating! mwah <3

_____

jacob woke up on the couch around 9 in the morning, mustve fallen asleep watching the movie last night, he thought. wait, he sat up, wheres troye?

"troye?" he called out, expecting to hear his voice but all he heard was a small thump come from upstairs and a squeal. jacob immediately jumped up and hurried up the stairs, "troye? love, where are you?"

jacob was worried until he opened up the door to the small playroom filled with toys. the boy was laying on the floor, trapped under a mountain of stuffies. jacob chuckled as he saw troye try to throw all of the stuffies off of himself, "trooo?" he heard a gasp followed by a squeal.

"jakey!! help! the stuffies attacked me!" jacob playfully gasped, pretending that it was an emergency to save troye from the 'attack', but to troye, it was a real emergency. "jay! call da powice!" jacob just laughed hurrying to save the boy.

he pretended to be a police officer and make police siren noises that made the smaller boy giggle. right as he uncovered troye, he tickled his tummy making the boy yelp, "found ya!"

jacob lifted the giggly boy from the ground and sat him on his hip, making troye wrap around him tightly. "what happened little one?" the smaller boys face was pink from happiness, "i was twying to get da big big basket of stuffies buh dey attacked me! and den you came to rescue me!" the boy giggled.

troye laid his head down on jacobs shoulder while they made their way down the hallway. it was quiet except for the small noises of troye sucking on his thumb.

"you would be da bestest daddy, jakey." the boy mumbled with his thumb in his mouth.

"is that so?" jacob chuckled at the boys words making troye nod and blush. "you want me to be your daddy?"

troye lifted his head off the older boys shoulder and nodded excitingly, his cheeks were now a dark shade of pink. jacob booped the boys nose making troye wrinkle up his face while smiling.

"well then my little prince, lets go eat some breakfast." troye bounced in jacobs arms happily before looking back at jacob.

"jakey does dat mean i can call you daddy?" jacob nodded, "thats right baby." troye giggled and whispered 'daddy' in a small voice making jacobs insides melt.

____________

sorry this was so bad