~five~

jacobs meeting was just about over when he went back into his office, telling his assistant he would be gone for the rest of the day. the tall blonde, clad in a blue blouse and black skirt, nodded, telling him that she would hold things in control and manage his schedule. jacob thanked her while he collected his things quickly and made his way out of the building.

on his drive to get troye, he stopped at the small book store to get a cute coloring book filled with animated sweets that had faces and some animals to be colored in. the other day, he saw that the boy had a few coloring books stacked up on his bookshelf in his room, but it wouldnt hurt to get him more. jacob was sure that he would love it.

____

jacob parked his car in front of the shop, and opened the door, hearing a soft chime come from the door being opened. on the counter, he saw troye sitting with a girl who was currently putting whipped cream on his nose and he was trying to lick it with his tongue. kayla saw jacob, she was a bit confused when jacob just held his finger to his lips, telling kayla not to tell the boy that he was there.

troye was just about to reach his nose with his tongue when jacob hugged him from behind, yelling softly and not too loud, "hi bear!" troye jumped, startled and scared, but when he noticed the older boy was jacob, he squealed and hugged jacob back. "jakey!"

jacob chuckled at the boys reaction, thinking it was adorable. kayla walked over to troye, "is this jakey?" troye nodded and held onto jacobs arm, "mhm hes my new friend!" kayla smiled at jacob, "im jacob," and kayla gave him a small wave, introducing herself back.
"alright Tro, you ready to go?" troye nodded before giving a big hug to kayla and saying bye.

jacob led the smaller boy to the car, buckling him in before getting in himself. "do you wanna go to mine or yours munchkin?" troye squealed in his head at the thought of going to jacobs, wondering what it would be like. "i wanna go to yours jakey! pwease!" jacob nodded with a laugh, "of course, and i got you a little present too but you have to wait."

____

after 20 minutes of troye singing songs with jacob and asking "are we there yet" over and over while being exited about his present, they finally made it. jacob went to troyes side, and opened the door for him only to be met with the boy making grabby hands at him. "carry me pretty pwease?" jacob nodded and lifted him up, grabbing the small bag from the back of the car as they made their way inside.

troye wiggled in jacobs arm, wanting to be let down as they were finally in the big house. "jakey this is a big house!" jacob chuckled. a small cat appeared from the hall, making troye immediately 'aw' and sit criss cross next to the kitten. jacob watched as the boy carefully pet the cat, making her purr loudly, before he made his way towards the kitchen to make lunch.

_____

heyooo this is a random chapter, nothing crazy and i havent been to school in one and a half weeks because im constantly sick but im sleepy bye

oh yea also ill update so*n