~three~

jacob leaned against the wall and smiled, "hi little troye," troye just smiled, blushing. "so whatcha doi-," then there was a voice from the hallway, cutting jacob off. "tro trooo, are you in here?" the small boy giggled right as the door opened, "mhm and wif mister jacob!" connor quickly looked at jacob, "oh hi jacob, i was wondering what was taking you so long." jacob let out a small titter, "no its alright, just got caught by this little munchkin."

the small boy giggled on the bed.

connor smiled, "i was just coming to tell troye here that we were all gonna go to get some food, Tro did you wanna come with?" troye just shook his head no and went back on his stomach, continuing his coloring.

"jacob did you wanna come?" troyes attention was caught again and he gasped, "nono mister jacob should stay here wif me!" jacob just laughed, "im not at all hungry so im good, ill stay here." troye smiled, feeling super happy about not having to be alone.

"okay troye we will only be a little while, call me if you need anything." jacob nodded his head at connor, calling out a goodbye to him.

he looked over to troye, who was now giggling again and patting the spot next to him, "come sit wif me!" the small blue eyed boy gave jacob a sweet smile. "alright alright im comin."

chuckling, the tall boy walked towards the bed watching as troye kept on coloring.

he was laying down on his tummy with his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth from concentrating on making his picture a beautiful piece of art. he always liked and wanted to make everyone proud of his pictures, he even wanted his small collection of stuffies to be proud of him.

troye quickly covered his colorful paper as he felt jacob sit down next to him, making a dip in the bed. "nunu you cant see it yet! i gonna make it for mister jacob!" jacob just laughed shaking his head, "i wont look, i promise."

troye stuck out his small finger with puppy eyes,
"pinky pwomise?"
jacob locked his pinky with troyes,
"yup i pinky promise."

the small boy just giggled, "otays, if you wants you can hold kit!" he grabbed the small kitten stuffed animal and set it in jacobs lap, "he likes to be petted and cuddles too."

jacob felt like his heart was melting,
the boy was just so cute.

he missed having a little to shower with love and kisses. he missed having a little to spoil with toys and stuffed animals, he missed having a little to cuddle with every night, but in the moment troye made him forget about all of that. the small boy made him happy.

jacob was tore out of his thoughts by the small voice next to him, "so you said dat you fwends wif con con?" jacob moved back on the bed, leaning against the wall. "mhm, we have only been friends for small while." troye reached for a different colored crayon as he talked, "con con is my bestest fwend since we were realllllyyyy small kids and now we live together!"

"ahh well he is a very nice friend." troye nodded his head, and jumped up sitting on his bum with his legs crossed, "allllll done!" he put the picture in front of jacob, "der you go mister jacob," the older boy smiled wide, "its so pretty just like you!" the blue eyed little blushed from the compliment as jacob booped him on the nose.

"thanky jakey,"
he smiled at the nickname,
"no problem tater tot."

this is sososososo bad why is my writing so bad lately ughuguuguuguygugugsshiksfljsm