~fifteen~

(!!! this was badly written and horribly edited!!!)

jacob had just got back home from a short day at work. last night troye had spent the night right in his own arms and he didnt end up going home that morning even though he felt big. so jacob just let the boy stay at his house all day.

troye played his favorite music all day, almost blowing the speakers out as well as almost ruining his vocal cords from singing at the top of his lungs. he explored jacobs house and cleaned up alot of things.

he found dust on top of cupboards as he cleaned the kitchen and found more dust on the various objects scattered in the living room. in the small playroom jacob had upstairs, he swept the hard wood floor around the small playmat. he wiped down bathrooms and cleaned all of the beautiful dark wood floors throughout the house.

when troye heard the jingle of someone putting keys in the front door, he was laying on the couch listening to 'Myth' by beach house quietly on the speakers that were almost everywhere in the house. he was almost falling asleep to the soft melody.

jacob walked in with a surprised smile and soft eyes as he saw troye sitting up on the couch while rubbing his eyes softly, a blanket on top of him. "hi love," jacob closed the door and set his bag from work down on the table next to the door. he walked over to troye, who was smiling up at him, and pressed a kiss right above his eyebrow. "hi jakey," troye cheeks were a soft pink as jacob kissed his forehead.

jacob walked to the kitchen, humming softly while troye quietly followed, the small blanket wrapped around him. jacob spoke as he set down his keys on the small kitchen table, "you cleaned? aw baby you didnt have to!" troye blushed and smiled at jacob as he turned around. "thankyou everything looks perfect." troye nodded and blushed as jacob gave him a long hug.

"actually tro, im having people over tonight. i just forgot to tell you. its not a whole lot of people, just hari and like a few other friends, including connor!" troye smiled when jacob mentioned connor. he did miss connor alot and hes mostly been staying at jacobs.

troye giggled, "good thing i cleaned!" jacob laughed and kissed him once again on the forehead as he walked to the fridge. "you wanna help make some small sandwhiches for a snack for everyone?" troye bounced with excitement, suddenly feeling little as he nodded and ran to set his blanket down on the couch. "troye! no running, love," jacobs voice softly sounded throughout the house. 

_______________

"there we go!" troye giggled with excitement as he finished the last sandwhich. "ah baby you did such a good job," troye smiled through his pacifier, his cheeks now a soft pink, "these look soooo yummy, thankyou for helping!" jacob gave troye a sucker for helping him, troye loved bubblegum flavored suckers.

the small boy gasped with wide eyes as he saw the pink wrapper on the sucker, "bubbly gum! thats my favorite," he giggled. "thankyou daddy!" jacob nodded, smiling at troyes reaction.

"why dont you go play with minnie while we wait for everyone to come over? ill finish cutting up the fruit." troye nodded and jumped off the stool, sliding against the floors in his socks as he called out the kittens name.

____________

hey hi hello im not dead
life has been rough recently so oops sorry i havent updated any stories but ill hopefully get the next chapter up in the next few days?? (idk dont count on me lmaooooaghdksla) but ill be back so*n also my old bestfriend texted me and im so glad he did because it made me so happy ok bye