~thirteen~

jacob woke up to an empty space next to him, troye not there. for a second he was a bit confused as to where troye was because he usually was woken by the boy, but then he heard soft singing coming from downstairs.

jacob was dressed in just boxers and it was just a bit chilly so he pulled on some sweatpants. he walked down the stairs and walked into the kicthen, smiling at what troye was doing.

troye was swaying his hips side to side with a cup of tea in his hands, singing quietly to the music playing from the speakers jacob had installed in his kitchen. there were waffles in the waffle maker and some coffee was made in the coffee maker for jacob.

jacob quietly walked up behind troye and put his hands on the boys hips, making him jump a tiny bit. jacob swayed with troye as the boy just looked up behind him and smiled.

"morningggg," troye kissed jacobs cheek before pulling away from jacobs grasp, well he tried. jacob stopped him and just burried his face into the boys hair. troye giggled, "jaaaake, i need to check on the wafflesss," jacob sighed and quietly said, "alright." he turned troye around and kissed him on the lips, making the boy smile wide.

"howd you sleep love?" he walked over to the coffee maker and poured himself a cup while looking at the
smaller boy, waiting for his answer. troye rubbed his eyes and answered with a shrug, "i could barely sleep, thats why 'm up so early."

"aww baby, im sorry. what about you go pick out something to watch while i finish making waffles?" troye nodded with a smile, "thankyou jay, oh and by the way," troye stood on his tip toes and whispered in the taller boys ear, "you look very hot." jacob almost spit out the coffee that was in his mouth, troye just laughed.

_______

jacob walked out of the kitchen and into the living room with two plates in his hands. he saw troye cuddled up with minnie and a blanket while a show played on the tv. "baby! i got waffles!" troye gasped and sat up, making minnie jump off him which caused her small body to accidently  tumble around on the floor. troye giggled, "yummy kinds?" jacob nodded, figuring that the boy had slipped into his little space.

"i put my special ingredient on the waffles too!" he handed troye a plate and the boy squealed, "strawberries, thanky daddy!" jacob smiled at how cute he was. he leaned over to troye and kissed his forehead, "youre so cute."

troye just blushed and giggled while he continued to eat next to jacob.

______
heres another small chapter:)