~six~

^^^tHIS IS THE CUTEST FLIPPIN STUFF IVE EVER SEEN I LOVE THESE CUTE LITTLE DRAWINGS ASGLKGSFKL

troye skipped in the direction where jacob went, his arms behind his back as his eyes looked around the big house. the small kitten had been running after troye as he skipped, making the boy giggle as she tried to get the pom-poms on the back of his socks. he was looking back at the kitten when he bumped into jacob, troye shot his head forwards, startled by jacobs body stopping him. "troye, be careful where you are going."

the small boy looked up at jacob with wide eyes, mumbling out a sorry and nodded his head. "its alright angel, just dont want you getting hurt." troye smiled.

"come on, i made some yummy lunch." jacob took the younger boys hand and lead him to
kitchen where there were two chairs sat at a higher counter. troye climbed up the chair and sat down, swinging his legs back and forth.

"do you want some juicy too?" troye nodded exitedly. "can i has sippy too?" the small boy used a quiet voice, curious of what the answer would be. the taller boy smiled, "of course you can!" jacob opened up a cupboard door, "favorite color? theres pink, purple, or blue?"

troye gasped, jakey has my favorite color! the boy bounced in his chair, "purple! purple! purple!" jacob laughed at the small boys behavior. "alright alright, juicy juice in a purple sippy for a beautiful small boy coming right up!"

troyes cheeks were pink as they ate, his cheeks always turned a light pink when he was happy. the blue eyed boys soft humming and slight bouncing in the chair was the only thing heard as they ate their sandwiches.

jacob was the first to break the comfortable silence, "kayla seems really nice, is she your friend?" troye nodded. "mhm we bestest frwends!" he giggled, making jacob smile in aw.

____
a little later, troye had called connor telling him that he was at jacobs house and not to worry that he wasnt home.

jacob told the boy that he had to work a bit more, but he worked from home for the rest of the day so troye could stay over. before jacob went into his office, he brought out a small bucket of toys and the bag with troyes present, making troye gasp and jump up and down excitedly, "toys! toys!" troye squealed.

the boy saw the bag in jacobs hand and he ponted at it, curious. "jay? wha that?" the taller boy sat next to troye, pulling the coloring book out of the bag. "remember i got your a present?" troye gasped, "i forgots!" he gigged, "oopies." 

jacob handed him the coloring book, the small boy bouncing in excitement, "thanky thanky thanky jakey!" the older boy laughed and kissed the top of his head, "no worries bubs." 

troyes attention quickly went back to the tub filled with toys, "jakey why do you have lots of toys?" the small boy looked up at jacob, who was smiling. "because they are from my last little, havent had the heart to give them away yet because i didnt know when i would have another little." jacob frowned a bit but then smiled and ruffled up troyes curls, "but in the meantime, you can play with them!"

troye giggled as the taller man messed up his hair, "okie dokie jakey, have funs working!!" troye got on his tiptoes and gave jacob a small kiss on the cheek and went to play with the toys.

jacob smiled at the boys behavior, he was just the sweetest (fick im so- troye called me the sweetest call an ambulance) smallest boy he has known.

_______

it had been about a half an hour and troye was already
laying on the carpet, surrounded by crayons and toys,  his eyes shut and thumb in his mouth. 

the small boy had fallen asleep after tiring himself out by running around with the small cat, he thought she looked like kit, his stuffie.

while he was playing, he missed kit but troye had lots of other stuffed animals surrounding him from the bin jacob brought out.

the front door opened and hari walked in. she rounded the corner into the living room and she saw troye laying on the floor, sleeping. she was very confused at first, not knowing how he was comfortable and the fact that he was alone.

hari tried her hardest not to make any loud noises as she knocked on jacobs office door. the tall man opened the door, expecting troye but was met with hari. "hari? what are y-" hari quickly and quietly told him to shutup. jacob was confused, "hes sleeping, i walked in and i saw troye sleeping on the living room floor." jacob sighed, smiling at the same time.

they both made it to the smaller boy sleeping on the floor. small sounds of him sucking on his thumb and small breaths were heard from him. jacob looked at him in awe as he walked over.

jacob knelt down to the boy, trying to pick him up without waking him as hari watched smiling. troye let out a few disturbed sounds and whines, he didnt like being waked up. "shh shh its alright Tro, ive got you." as soon as troye was in his arms, he burried his face in jacobs soft tshirt and lightly bunched a bit of the shirt in his hand.

"daddy i nu wanna get up." when jacob heard that, he quickly turned his head to hari who had wide eyes. she shrugged and smiled at jacob, softly chuckling as she went into the kitchen.

jacob sighed and smiled before he shushed and spoke comforting things in the boys ear. jacob carried troye to his room, carefully setting the little down on jacobs big bed. troye started wiggling around, whining, "nu wanna wake up."

the small boy showed his blue eyes for a second, seeing jacob trying to tuck him in and hush his whines. "jakey i want kit." jacob frowned before he sat next to the boy, immediately rubbing the small boys back.

"baby, we dont have kit."  as soon as troye heard the words, his eyes filled with tears. "butbut shes gonna be lonely!" he cried, he was just so exhausted. "Tro, its gonna be okay. ill tell connor to make sure he gives her a good cuddle, yeah?" troye sniffled, nodding as he quietly replied with an 'okay'.

"just try and sleep, ill be back in a little bit alright?" troye was already sleeping when jacob looked down. he softly wiped the few tears on his cheeks and kissed his forehead, "g'night angel."

_____
ayyyy hopefully theres no mistakes but here ya go:)