xiv. witness the transformation

↱                                                                                   ↰

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

↳                                                                                   ↲

That Night

     I follow Liam into the Hale bunker. I can smell some of Derek's Pack in here already, but Derek's scent is nowhere to be found. I start to question whether or not Derek will actually come tonight, or if he will just stay in his loft until the night ends. Although, that would be a bad idea. It is a Super Moon tonight, and barely any supernatural creature can have control over their Shift.

     I enter the bunker and see that Erica, Boyd, Isaac, Malia, Theo, Jackson and Derek's new Pack member, Alex, are already chained up with pure silver. I look over to Liam chaining Hayden to the opposite wall and get a bad feeling about the Super Moon. Just as I am about to voice my concerns, I catch the scents of the rest of Derek's Pack, Derek included, and the remaining members of Liam's Pack.

     Peter, Scott, Cora, Ethan, Aiden, Danny, and Derek walk into the bunker and all but Derek and Peter look at me with shock when they see me. They brush of the shock and allow Liam and me to chain them up like the rest of the Packs. Peter stands next to Hayden and I walk over to him, chaining him to the wall.

     'This is a terrible plan, Stiles,' Peter says through our Pack Link. 'How do you think the rest of your Mate's Pack are going to react to you being a Werewolf? You need to think about your best friend here too. Just imagine Scott's reaction.'

     I give Peter a look. 'You don't think that I have thought this through? I know what I'm risking, and I know how to fix it all.'

     'Stiles, what else can you do?'

     'I can erase their memories of me Shifting. To keep them all safe.'

     'That's a last resort. Promise me that, my friend.'

     'I promise, Creepy Petey. Now, shut up. The Super Moon is almost at it's apex.'

     I walk away from Peter and Liam chains me up, giving me a strange look. I ignore it and help Hayden chain Liam up between us. Through the small area in the roof, streams of moonlight enter the rundown bunker. They hit each of the supernatural creatures and its Power surges through us.