[ E7 • SEQUEL ]

Hey superwolves!

So, this story has almost got 80K reads, and that is so f*cking amazing! 

Thank you all so f*cking much! You are all so beautiful and amazing!

Now, there is a sequel uploaded for this series. I am just telling all of you this as not many who read this book and enjoy it are aware of the fact that the sequel is already uploaded - and it has the prologue and the first chapter up already.

The sequel is:

'The Hunter's Mate ✘ Stalec/Sterek [BOOK TWO]'

"All of the liabilities of this world are due to the inadequacies of the persons involved

"All of the liabilities of this world are due to the inadequacies of the persons involved."

Stiles almost died, but his Mate arrived just in time. It's not the Mate he was prepared to meet, but it's the Mate he needed - one who cares unconditionally and who hasn't hurt him in any way shape or form. There is no way they would.

Alec saves lives, and he proved that by saving his Mate's life. The hunter knows that there is another Mate for Stiles only hours away from them - one that has hurt Stiles on multiple occasions and has abandoned him. He is not planning on doing that.

Derek knows all too well that Stiles has his other Mate, and that things between them are going to change drastically. He is still dying, but not at the alarming rate he was before.

© nogitsunechey 2018

So, please do go make sure that you are reading the sequel to this book.

Thank you all so much!

- Frosch xo -