36. | W H E N I T R A I N S, I T P O U R S

C H A P T E R | THIRTY-SIX
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

Saturday June 28
SHADEALERT.COM

Dapper Carter Mekhi...All Cracked Out!?

Seems like the Mekhi's don't know how to keep their black asses out of the trouble these days! As if Carter's wife finding out about his blasian jump-off and beating her ass all up and down Grand Central Station wasn't enough, there's more drama in Mekhi City. A few months ago we were the first to report the REAL shit to you about Mekhi's divorce from wife Destini for supermodel Aiko Hamilton and then we reported to you Aiko's habit having ass was in rehab for her two dollar a day addiction and more of the Mekhi's drama.

Now, it seems like the saying birds of a feather flock together is making more and more sense. Word has it that Carter's picked up a few of Aiko's bad habits as well. Yup, you heard it first, Carter jumped the train to crack town and now he's in Manhattan Mercy Hospital for almost overdosing in a Bronx hotel room after a secret party on Monday night.

Sources say that they found a cocktail of drugs in Carter's system including crack cocaine and that he would have died if his oldest daughter Khloe hadn't found him passed out in his draws! Thank God for children right? Sources confirmed that Khloe found her daddy, called her mother in the room and then called 911 around five, Friday morning. See what happens when you wife up a crack head? Bad move Carter...shoulda never divorced your wife for a trollop...

Put down the crack and get it together, Carter!

Click here for exclusive pictures of Mekhi entering the Manhattan Mercy Hospital.

● ● ●

Destini had gotten so tired of biting her finger nails and wondering if Carter was going to return her calls. After what Joy had told her about the incident between Midknight and Carter at Midknight's home she knew that Carter was going through it. Joy had told her everything, knowing that she could trust Destini with the information and Destini had been trying since Monday night, early Tuesday morning to get in touch with her husband with no luck.

She couldn't help but feel utterly disgusted at all the lies the media was printing about their family and felt even more uneasy about how they would spin this situation knowing that things could get messy with these petty internet sites and even with reputable places such as the Times. The girls were confused and thrown off by all that was swirling around and Destini was heartsick and tired of it all. It was one scandal after the next and all the people claiming to know the REAL truth really knew nothing and printed nothing but lies and false stories from false witnesses.

After waiting and waiting with no word she had resolved that she'd go looking for him herself. The girls asked if they could come along with her - - they wanted to see daddy too but Destini didn't know what state she'd find Carter in so she told them that they needed to stay behind with grandma and she'd go at it alone. Des told herself that no matter what she'd found she would be by his side - - they had issues out the ass, yes, but she had made vows to him, her husband, and she knew that after finding out information like this, he would need her.

When she found him she was no more surprised than she imagined she would be but she was grateful that he was alive. Destini found Carter lying alone in a pool of freezing cold water with various medications all around what used to be their bedroom and the closet in complete disarray. She took a deep breath, seeing him laying there in the tub but his chest still moving signaling that he was still breathing and she was nearly reduced to tears. All the fucked up things that man had done to her and yet she was still there, still part forgiving, and still with love in her heart for her Carter in one of his darkest hours.