Chapter 23- Fall into you

We pulled up to a meadow, with the moon big and bright. There were wild flowers throughout. 

"Is this okay?" James asked me.

"It depends... Bring girls here often?" 

"Not one-" He shook his head.

"Well, that makes it perfect-" I grinned.

"Perfect for what exactly?" His cocky self smiled. 

"Just shut up and open my door for me, before I change my mind about you-"

"I'll also get the blanket from the back." He winked.

In a moment he was leading me, hand in hand. I watched as he walked in front of me. When we reached the center, he laid out the blanket. It was the perfect place to get lost in. The moon shone on his face, bringing out his every feature. I stared, taking him in.

"What?" He smiled.

"Nothing..." I blushed.

"I just feel so special, that's all." I add.

"That's because you are-" He rubbed my hand gently, cupping my face.

I ran my fingers down the back of his neck, sending a shiver down his spine and reached for the hem of his shirt. He lifted mine over my head, revealing my red, laced bra. He played with the strap for a moment, brushing his finger across the right side of my chest as a smile stretched across his face.

"You're so beautiful-" He stated.

I smiled big. 

He moved his mouth to my neck, making me let out a soft moan. I could feel him grin. Scooping me up in his arms, I wrapped my legs around his bare chest. I kissed him harder. He laid me softly down. Making it to where he was above me, and the moon over us. It was simple and pure, true magic. All I could possibly think is....I could spend the rest of my life, loving him and would never be unhappy. He cupped his hand around my waistline, undoing my bra with the other. We moved in sync, as he became a part of me. I pulled him in by the shoulders, needing his body against mine. It was perfect, he was perfect.

"You're not too bad" I bit my lip.

"Oh really?" He smirked, making him bring up the pace. I could feel the heat rising in my body and my hips began to tingle all the more. I gasped for air, only to let out a moan of pleasure.

"Is that all you got?" I breathed. Even faster he went, making my chest rise. I gripped onto his shoulders, clawing his back. He moaned from the impact. 

-----------
Please comment and vote!