Chapter 7- The Dilemma

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You did that...not me!"Nicolas stated.

"I know! Shut up and just kiss me, okay!?" I reply yanking him forward by his shirt collar.I force my tongue into his mouth for the first time, and move his hand to my left butt cheek, and lean hard into him.
I keep my eyes open just to make sure James could see us, but not open enough to where he could see. I didn't get any kind of reaction I was expecting. All he did was look the other direction, as he grabbed his book bag. I couldn't help, but be disappointed. I don't know why either. Oh crap! I just realize that me and Nicolas were more then peck kissing, his tongue was basically at the back of my mouth at this point.
"Oh my!" I shouted, wide eyed; and hurried apart from him. I began making my way into the school. I walked in a fast pace all the way to the girls bathroom. I wanted to make sure Nicolas wouldn't find me anytime soon, so I went to the one on the second story.
Goodness, what had I done!? Why did I do it, most importantly..?

Later, I scan the halls before heading to lunch and make a run for it. I'm the third person to get my food. I take a seat at the right, back corner.

"Why so distant?" I hear a smarty voice ask. I know that ego anywhere.

"Totally." I roll my eyes.

"Welllll they can still see you. At least I can." James smirks , taking a seat across from me.

"Uhh. I don't care."
I really do care, but I won't tell him that.
He's so confident and careless.💁- Like I always am. But just not today...I guess. 😑

"Right. Soooo. I saw you and Nicolas in the parking lot earlier."

"Mkay? So?"

"Does he make you happy?" He asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean, you don't really ever know a person-"

"Well I know Nicolas, and he makes me very happy-" I state.

"Oh-" He breaks eye contact and looks downward at his side of green beans.

"What?"

"Sorry but I kinda find that hard to believe ?" He chuckled.

"He's a joke-" He added.

"How is that-why would it-" I don't finish my sentence because I don't even know why I'm talking to him. I look around to notice everyone staring at us in shock.
Then I realize it's because I'm talking to James Mitchell.

Oh my gosh.
Just when I think I was dying , I see Nicolas at our table, alone.
His eyes narrow, and a frown appears, but he continues to eat his salad anyways. I can't believe I'm sitting by James and not Nicolas.

"Umm you're not Nicolas?!? I don't even know you! Why are you talking to me, you biker freak!??" I say with sarcasm. When the words leave my mouth everyone resumes to eating and begins chatting away. I get up and throw my trash away, make my way to the door, and pray no one follows.

But there is no way I could be so lucky, sure enough, Nicolas comes walking towards me.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"I- I don't know-" I stutter.