How You Met

Naruto

You were known around the village for your fathers work, he was one of the strongest ninja's next to the hokage. Sadly, he died when you were just a baby, leaving you and your mother alone.

"(y/n), can you take these to the bakery please?" your mother asked, giving you the key and the bag of freshly made goods. You had helped your mother in the bakery whenever you weren't on a mission "sure" you smiled taking the items from her.

Walking down the road, a yellow blear knocked you, and the food down, before touching the floor, you felt an arm around you. "heh heh heh, sorry 'bout that" a boy, probably around your age said "oh no! your food!" trying to pick the food up, you giggled at his ations.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Right?" you asked "how did you know?" forgetting about the misfortune, he turned to face you "my mother talks about a blond haired ninja running about all the time. I thought it would be you" Naruto rubbed the back of his neck laughing.

"what's your name?" he asked "(y/f/n) (y/l/n)" he blushed "that's a pretty name"

Sasuke

Being someone who hates people, you moved into the forest in a small cabin. One day you heard a knock on the door and a little girl shouting; "please! we need help!" Opening the door straight away, you were met with two men dressed fully in black "looks like she fell for it" one of the men said "I can see that"

One went to take out his sword when they both got chopped in half "don't open the door to strangers" the person responsible said "if you knew why they wanted me, you would know that I can look after myself" you said turning around, going to shut the door on the man you heard him whisper "I know all too well"

Kakashi

(5 years old)

"your Kakashi Hatake, the most popular boy in school, so why do you look so lonely" you asked the silver haired boy "I don't want the attention" he sighed turning to face you, you sat next to him taking his arm and putting something around it "what's this?" he asked "its a chain, my father gave it to me, he said whenever I feel lonely to look at it because he's always there" you smiled "keep it" Kakashi looked into your eyes "I can't, its special to you" as he went to take it off, you stopped him "if you keep it safe and never ever lose it, we can be the best of friends!"

From that day forward, you and kakashi were inseparable 

Gaara

(ten)

"Stupid girl!"

"you'll never get anywhere!"

"stay away from her, you might get her stupidness"

Yes, they were aiming them at you. But never did you cry or feel bad about what they were saying, you knew better and grew up better that to drop to that.

One day, when the village kids were calling you names, a red haired butted in "leave her alone!" he yelled stepping in front of you protecting you from the stones that were hurling towards you. you were about to push him out of the way of another stone, but sand came up and blocked it.

"freak!"

"monster!"

"are you ok?" you asked the boy that had just saved you "yeah, a-are you?" he stuttered "yes thank you!" you smiled "(y/n)! your mother yelled running to you after seeing what had just happened "thank you! whats your name hun?" your mother asked "Gaara"

Shikamaru

You were the type that liked to just sit outside and relax, maybe read a book or two in the sun, sometimes falling asleep. One Day, you were in the flower field watching the clouds playing with a flower when a boy sat next to you.

"hi" you smiled tilting your head to the side. The boy didn't say anything just smiled back then watched the clouds. Normally, you would feel nervous if this happened, but this time, you felt even more calm, like his presence did something to you.

Once it was dark, you got up "my name's (y/n) I hope we meet again" As you walked into the distance you heard a faint "me too"

Kiba 

You had just finished your mission with team (r/t/n), It took longer than expected and you were very tired. as you were walking to your apartment you got hit to the floor by something big and fury. And you knew exactly who it was...

"hey boy!" you smiled at the big dog that was on top of you, you had regular visits from him and he became one of your best friends. Getting up of the floor and dusting yourself off, you heard a yell "Akamaru!" The dog turned and you looked up to see a boy running towards you.

"sorry if he did anything" the boy said rubbing his neck "it's fine, I'm (y/n)" you giggled "I'm Kiba! sorry but we should go, nice meeting you!" he said running off in the same direction he came in.

Sai

Art, Art was your everything. Whether it was drawing, music or dancing, you loved it all. You also loved your brothers friends drawings. That's right! your brother knew Sai. Even though you hadn't met the amazing ink beast scroll user, your brother would get his to draw things for you.

Today you were in your room drawing while listening to music when you heard a knock on the door. Getting off your bed, you went to see who it was.

"good morning, is (y/b/n) in?" the boy asked "yeah, I'll go get him. What's your name?" you asked "well thats sad, you don't know the name of the person who has draw so much for you?" he asked "Sai?" he nodded "nice to meet you"