When you act Cute

Requested a while ago by Lynx72

Naruto

You and Naruto were walking hand in hand when you saw a big sushi role plushy and ran towards the shop window "Naru! isn't it cute! it even has a face!" you said, jumping up and down, not realising your boyfriend had diapered to only return 5 minuets later...

"Naruto! where did you- omg! it's so cute!" you hugged the sushi role that Naruto handed to you, though you were angry that he didn't say anything before leaving you, you were happy that he bought it for you "(y/n) your so cute"

Sasuke

"Sasuke, why do you always wear that cloak?" you asked, looking up at the Uchiha "because I do, why?" Sasuke chuckled a little "can I try it on?" you blushed making him chuckle a little harder "sure, here" he wrapped the soft material around you and made you sit in his lap "you look cute in it, I'll get a new one and you can keep it" you looked up at him, "but it's yours" you argued "but your cute in it"

Gaara

"Gaara, can you come with me?" you asked, holding the red's hand "I have to work (y/n), unless you want to help so we can go after?" you let go of his hand "but I have to see the doctor now, I'll just ask Kankuro to come..." you sighed, standing up and taking his coat from the coat rack "fine, I'll come, but only if you wear my coat" you blushed at his request but went through with it, after all the hidden leaf was cold in winter and his coat was warm "you look cute in it" Gaara smiled

Kakashi

You wanted to surprise Kakashi by giving him a cute plushy of a dog, it looked a lot like Pakkun so you thought he would like it. The only thing is...

"so soft~" you smiled, hugging the stuffed dog "(y/n)? what are you doing?" Kakashi asked, putting his jacket on the coat rack "u-umm, nothing?" you said, more liked asked "sure, what do you want to eat?" he asked, going to the kitchen part of his apartment "I want to give you something first!" you smiled, holding out the plushy "it's cute, like you" he smiled under his mask, taking it from you and giving you a quick kiss "looks cheap to me" Pakkun said from Kakashi's feet "shut it" you growled as Kakashi laughed "stop being so cute, that's the plushies job.

Shikamaru

You and Shika decided to go to the park for a change. Sitting on a bench with Shikamaru's head on your lap, you watched the clouds while listening to the children playing.

"e-excuse me, have you seen my mommy?" a little boy asked, tugging on your shirt "no hun, would you like help to find her?" you asked, making Shika move his head. As the boy started crying, you picked him up, hushing him "it's ok, we'll find her" you smiled, standing up to look for a worried mother, seeing one almost instantly "is that her?" Shika asked, sighing as he stood up "mommy!"

After helping the boy, Shikamaru's arm wrapped around your waist "you would make a cute mother" "shut up"

Kiba

"Akamaru! give me back my shoe!" you heard Kiba yell, foot steps getting louder "be careful Kiba, your mother just cleaned the flo-" you were cut off by Kiba's yelling as he slid across the floor, right in front of you "h-hey (y/n)" "Baka"

Helping him up, you gave him an ice pack for his head and a smack on the arm for being careless "you know, you're cute when your patching me up" Kiba smiled "well I'll charge you next time"

Sai

Sai was never one to complement someone, complementing you was hard enough for him. He would accidentally call you ugly, or just say the opposite of what he was trying to say. "you're cute today (y/n)" he smiled "did I say that right?" he asked, worry on his face after last time (you hit him...very hard)

"yes Sai, thank you" you smiled, kissing his cheek

Rock Lee

You and Lee were looking after your friends younger sister, watching her play in the sand in the park was funny- in till she got some in her eye "Aunty (y/n)!" she cried, rubbing the eye. Once you had sorted her out, she went back to play while Lee pulled you close "you looked cute doing that (y/n)" he smiled, giving you a thumbs up.

Neji

"Hinata, I think we went the wrong way" you mumbled, taking the map from her "but (y/n), It said for us to go north "you had it upside down" Neji muttered "huh? no we don't, look the...map's...upside...down" you head dropped, looking down at your feet as the Hyuga cousins laughed "it's ok, we'll find the way to the camp" Hinata smiled "yeah and anyway, you look cute confused.

Request Corner!!

Request Corner!!

I kept forgetting to add this in (Opps)