He asks you to move in

Naruto

It felt like yesterday that you were sitting at Naruto's apartment when he asked you something big. Exited, you agreed and today was the day...

"(y/n)? would you like to move in? I know it's small and a little cramped but I think it would be nice waking up to you every morning"

The cute question sent shivers down your spine exited and decided together that he would help you pack and move in the next day.

Sasuke

You and Sasuke had been talking for a while about buying a home together. Since you both had enough money for it after saving for a while. Finally finding the perfect home to start a better life in, you bought it, no questions asked.

"(y/n) we should start saving for a home together"

Though it took a while to move in, you both loved the three bedroom "perfect to start a family in one day, humn"

Gaara

 Gaara was rather shy about asking you, afraid that you wouldn't move in with him because you would also have to live with both Kankuro and Tamari but after he realised you all pretty much were like a family, he asked.

"(y/n) would you like to move in with us? It would be less lonely in the small apartment you live in"

hugging him and giving a quick peck on the cheek, you agreed, moving in a week later.

Kakashi

After the incident where you got kidnapped, Kakashi wouldn't let you sleep alone at night, ether coming to your place or making you stay at his. You suggested the idea of moving in, trying to calm him down but agreeing, you soon moved in together.

"Kakashi, if your so worried, why don't I just move in?"

you had to admit that you loved living with Kakashi, waking up next to him with his arms around you was just one of the pleasures. He also talked more about the photo on his desk, thinking you should know now you live with him.

Shikamaru

After the nagging off his mother, Shika finally asked you to buy a house with him. It was close to both families and loved every minuet of it.

"Shikamaru! when will you man up and buy a house with her?" "what about it?"

The best part was seeing the look on everyone's faces as you told them you were buying a house together, them thinking Shika would never bother asking, they were shocked when it happened.

Kiba

Kiba was more than exited to ask you a question that popped into his head a little while ago. Now, over a week later, you were living in a small apartment with two bedrooms.

"(y/n), a question popped into my head the other day, would you move in with me?"

You were happy that he finally asked you, fed up of always asking your parents if he could sleep over or if you could sleep over his. The best part? drawing on his face when your up before him.

Sai

You didn't think Sai would ask you to move in with him, you always thought it would be you whom asked so when he did, you were shocked.

"(y/n) I think we should live together, we see each other everyday anyway and it would be less trouble some"

You agreed and soon bought an apartment together. It was only small and not suitable as a permanent home but you loved it because it was your little home.

Rock Lee

Lee sometimes has some crazy and random idea's that don't always go to plan but when he asked you to move in with him, you instantly agreed.

Lee lived in a rather big apartment by himself and though you had never been there before, it already felt like home as soon as you walked through the door. Weather it was because Lee was beside you or because you knew you would be living together from now on. It made butterfly's dance in your stomach when ever you thought of it.

Neji

The Hyuga house was very large and had many spear bedrooms, you would explore with Neji when ever you could and you still hadn't seen the whole home. When Neji asked if you would move in with him and the rest of the main house, you wore a very big smile on your face for the rest of the day.

"Hinata asked her father if you could move in with us, would you like to (y/n)?"

Even Hinabi was exited to have another girl in the house to talk to and train with. After all, Neji and Hinata would talk about how good you were and she wanted to test you out, seeing if you were good enough for her cousin.

Orochimaru

(you already live together so this one is: he asks you to move into his bedroom with him. Because why the hell not?)

Being away from the base for a while on a mission made you want to spend more time with the snake man you call a boyfriend. cuddling together the night you were back, Orochimaru asked you to move in to his room with him.

"(y/n) if you are this bad after a mission, you must share a bedroom with me. What about it?"

Exited, you took all your clothes and put them in them in the wardrobe Sasuke and Kabuto were made to move. Happy to see Orochimaru's face when you woke up in the morning...even if it did startle you the first night.

Minato

Minato had been contemplating the question for a while, giving in when you talked about one day buying a home together. You agreed straight away, thanking the lord that your hints got through to him.

"(y/n) move in, we can move to a bigger home once y-you know"

Blushing, you rested your head on his shoulder the night you moved in. Thanking him that he let you. Tired, that night you both fell asleep cuddled up on the sofa together, not making it to the newly bought bed you had spent so much on.

a/n

This is just a small update so your not waiting too long for me to get my arse in gear. I was stupid enough to leave my drawing pencils up my brothers and he won't be home for a while since he went on holiday with out me :(

any way, All drawings will be completed soon and I'm sorry for the wait, they will all be done on computer because of my stupidity and thanks for reading!!