How he hugs and kisses you

Naruto

Naruto is careful when he hugs you, as if your a china doll that could brake at the slightest touch. His arms are placed around your hips and snuggles your head in his shoulder.

He likes kissing you on the forehead and cheek but when you or him have been away for a while on a mission he will greet you with a kiss on the lips, showing how much he has missed you.

Sasuke

Sasuke wrappers his arms around you anytime he wants to cuddle, no matter what your doing, sometimes he will drag you to your bed or couch to snuggle up together.

He likes kissing you behind the ear as it tickles you, sometimes kissing your lips but that's only when you do it first. Sasuke might not seem like it but he can be shy when it comes to kisses

Kakashi

No matter the time or place, is Kashi want's a cuddle, he'll get one. Once you went on a mission for a month and had to leave a shadow clone to keep him company, of cores he sent one with you too.

Kissing...How do I put this? His kisses are very fast if in public and slow when your not, he likes kissing your lips and cheeks as it makes you blush.

Once you were training together and he had sneaked a kiss in, leaving you shocked out of your mind

Gaara

Gaara is very shy when it comes to kissing or cuddling, you have to always make the first move, even if you've been away from each other for a long time! You don't mind it much though because when your sad he's all over you trying to make you happy again

Shikamaru

This lazy ass likes to cuddle all day with you, just laying in bed. Sometimes you will go to the flower field to watch clouds and cuddle or go to watch the children in the park but you're always inseparable.

Shika likes to kiss you on the cheek as it's easy to get to, if your standing he'll kiss your head as he's taller than you and is too lazy to bend. If you want a kiss on the lips, your going to have to jump!

Kiba

Kiba likes to cuddle with you when you've been on long missions or haven't seen each other for a while for whatever reason. He'll first wrap his arm around your hips but you'll eventually end up in bed with him between your legs, resting his head on your stomach.

Kissing is one hell of an experience, sometimes it'll be slow and full of passion while other times is can be quicker than the yellow flash! But he always kisses your lips

Sai

Sai likes to draw with your arms around him and your face snuggled into his back, he thinks it's cute. He also likes it when you give his a small kiss on his back.

When kissing you he's very straight forward but what can you say? It is Sai after all, he askes first though,

"may I kiss you (y/n)?" if he see's your cheeks go red he'll take it as a yes but when you don't blush he'll wait for a reply

Rock Lee

Lee likes to cuddle after a long days worth of training. Sometimes you watch movies while cuddling but most of the time you would read him a book.

Kisses are quite rear, you ether have to kiss him or wait until he's done a 'worthy amount' of laps around the village. Once you had to wait a month as he couldn't reach 500 million laps...in an hour...

Neji

Neji likes to cuddle you when one of you are sad, mostly he'll wrap his arms around you and pull you closer to him, not leaving go until you had both fallen asleep.

He kisses you gently on the head as his height is grater than your but sometimes, when you tip toe, he'll kiss you on the lips, laughing after at your reaction if you weren't expecting it

Orochimaru

He'll cuddle you when your upset or hurt, even when your just lying in bed together thinking up plans. Though he doesn't show it to many, he has a truly soft side to him that you find adorable.
He likes to kiss you on the tip of you noise as its often cold, chuckeling when you blush

A/n
Hey 👋
Thanks for reading, I know it's not much but its something...
Reading your comments and getting notifications that you guys have voted on this cheers me right up.

I'll go now but I really am grateful to all of you and I'm sorry for slow updates, at the moment I'm working in this book and another while doing school work and its hard... I'll update soon, I have a when list of things to do... Thanks for reading this and have a good day/night😘