A question of a life time

Naruto

Sitting on the sofa with a book in your hand, you noticed the blond acting differently as of late. Thinking what could be going through his mind, you rememberd that Sasuke was getting married soon to someone you realy didn't like (or if you do like Sakura then change that but personaly...can't stick her)

"Naru! stop pacing around, it's not like it's your weding" you sighed, pulling him by the arm as he walked passed for the 20th time. Yes, you counted. "sorry (n/n) I just-" he stopped speeking and wrapped his arms around your waist, laying on top of your legs "I just feel like the question will go wrong" confused, you asked "what question?" and he pulled out a small orange box "I want to go further."

Opening the box, you spotted a ring with a small jem in the middel, a note was attached to the roof of the box, reading 'let's beet them to it'

"belive it Naru"

Sasuke

You were taking a walk with Sasuke when you spotted another couple. They were much younger than you, probebly only got together resently too. Sasuke called your name, snapping you out of your dream like state, also getting the attention of the couple. Holding out a black box, he smiled "would you marry me (y/n) and restor the Uchiha clan?"

"yes Sasuke"

opening the box for you, he put the ring with the diamon on your finger and kissed you "but only if you agree that I'm the best" smirking, he stood open mouthed "joking!"

Gaara

going to open the door to Gaara's office, you heared him mummble something to himself. Waiting to see if he would say something else, you stood quietly outside using your jutsu to keep you hidden "(y/n) would you take the hounor of being my wife?"    "(y/n) I have loved you for a while, would you marry me?"

Busting through the door and shocking him, you wrapped your arms around the red faced boy, yelling "yes! Yes! yes!" not hearing the clapping comming from Konkuro and Temari from the corner.

Kakashi

Getting home from a long misison, you fell onto your bed waiting for Kakashi to get home from the training field. Because he was taking so long, you went to see him.

He was standing next to the stone that held all the lost ninja's names including Obito's, he was talking while looking up to the sky "I realy love her Obito, what do you think she'll say?" with no responce, he continued "is it the right time to marry her? We've only just moved in together" sighing, you wrapped your arms around his waist "shut it and give me the ring" you giggled, kissing his jaw "here"

The blue box held a delagate but strong ring with a gray diamond "I love you Kakashi, your not going to loose me"

Shikamaru

Ino had been talking about how in love she was with Sai and how they were soul mates, their names writen together in the stars. Sighing, he held out a ring asking "do you think (y/n) would like it?" Screaming, Ino yelled yes and called you home from shopping, leaving your home immediately.

"whats wrong?!" you yelled, running to find Shika holding his head "here, such a drag" he muttered, handing you a green box

Though you said yes, Skika was still made to sleep on the sofa due to the comment he made. Regretting telling Ino.

Kiba

Team 8 had just come back from a mission when you were called to the Hokage's office. Not liking it, but obeying, you left your home. Before walking into the Hokage's office, you noticed People holding up signs

'will'   'you'   'marry'   'Kiba'   '?'

looking around, trying to find the loon, you saw him coming out on the office "yes, Kiba" you smiled, letting him put the ring on your finger then putting the grey box in his pocket.

Sai

Ino had started flirting with Sai more and more recently and you, being his GIRLFRIEND, started to get ticked off over it.

"(y/n), Can you come shopping with me?" Ino asked, catching you one day "sorry Ino, I'm a bit busy" holding up the new kunai you had just bought "oh, well I just wanted to see you were fit for Sai. I guess I better tell him your too busy for a date" she sighed, turning around "maybe we are soul mates after all"

Giving up, you ended up going to a café with her after shopping, seeing a picture on the wall with a boy proposing to a girl. It looked a lot like on of Sai's drawings and in fact, the pair look just like you and him...

turning after feeling a tap, the boy you were just thinking about held out a box with a small ring inside "now make the picture come true" he smiled

Rock Lee

Watching the sun go down behind the hills, Lee ran laps around the mountain you were sitting on top of. Finally getting bored, you got up and went to Lee. "come on, lets go home" you smiled "not until I've done 1 million laps around this mountain, I must show you I am worthy"

confused, you took-dragged Lee home "but (y/n) what right do I have in asking for your hand in marriage when I can't do as much as-" cutting him off, you kissed him "you don't need to do something so stupid"

Pulling out a red box, he got down on one knee and smiled as you nodded.

Neji

Neji had been thinking a lot lately about the war and if he would come out alive. Not taking any chances, he thought he would ask you to marry him before the chance was taken from him.

Taking you to the park, he bought you ice-cream and as the sun set, he took out the white box with the ring inside. Happily, you nodded, allowing him to put the ring on your finger.

"Neji, stop saying you might not get out of the war. You will and you will with me"

Orochimaru

AS of late, the snake man had been acting off, sneaking off and stopping himself when talking to you. Deciding to ask one day, you were very glad you did.

"since your pretty much stuck here with me, let's get married"

Saying yes, you were surprised that he got you a ring, he was an s-class criminal after all. That night you had the biggest smile on your face as you dreamt of being next to the man you loved with a child and pet.

Minato

Minato smiled as he watched you train thee children, Rin standing next to him and Obito getting yelled at by Kakashi...again. Smirking, she asked "when are you going to ask her Sensei?" Shocked, Minato stuttered as you walked over after dismissing your team "ask me what?"

"uhh- ahhh"

Not knowing what to say, Rin helped him by pulling the ring out of his pocket "you really should have got a box, what if you lost the ring sensei?" Blushing, you hugged Minato, letting him put the ring on your finger "I love you"

"I love you too"