Kakashi One-Shot

((Ok, this is my fourth one shot, buttt, I might do one for each character then go back the the bf scenarios))

It was a cold winters day. The sun had not long set and fresh snow painted the ground. A man sat alone that day, a picture in his hand of him and his girlfriend three years ago.

That was the last time she was seen, a winters day quite like the one today. It was her first mission as an ANBU and everyone knew she was excited.

As the man sat there, he thought about the girl. How her (h/l), (h/c) hair, blew in the wind. How her smile could chear even the saddest person up. How she slipped through his fingers, just like the others.

The man thought he could have someone to protect, even though he had failed to do so to others before. He thought he could have a fresh start, be happy and surrounded by the people he loved, but he should have know it wouldn't last long. Nothing did.

He folded up the picture, putting it safely in his pocket and getting up off the cold floor. His hand, shaking due to the cold.

"Kakashi Hatake, who knew you could be such a downer?" A voice laughed, he knew who it was, yet he didn't. The voice chimed down the road like a sweet song.

He followed it, having little hope.

"hay Kaka-baka, missed me?"

His frown was exchanged for a smile as tears rolled down his cheeks, the girl laughed, hugging him closer than she ever had before "I thought you were dead" the man croaked out  "but I am"

Kakashi sat up from his bed, sweat dripping down his face "baby? what's wrong?" you asked, sitting up, wrapping your arms around him "bad dream?" he nodded "did I wake you?" Kakashi asked as you ruffled his white hair.

"no, I couldn't sleep" you dragged your boyfriend down with you as you laid back, placing your head on his chest, you hushed him back to sleep.

Only to be woken an hour later by your child...

((2nd update of today!! yay!! hope, you liked))